Continental Airlines Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
U2 Continental Airlines Arena

Does anybody who bought tickets from ticketmaster online know the EXACT ticket costs of the lowest priced tickets at Continental Airlines Arena for a single ticket?

(Including the face value, ticketmaster charges, processing charges, printing charges, shipping charges, handling charges, anonymous charges, convenience charges, admission charges, etc.) :lol:

Jersey2miami said:

"Standing Room Only" is located on the 400 level, which is the highest guest seating level at the AmericanAirlines Arena.

whoa! :ohmy: who knew?! that's a bit underhanded of them, dont ya think?

this thread has 2 different arenas combined so im confused...

Question: I have 2 sets of GA tickets to the AAA in Miami. My presale tickets: under section it says FLR and on the top strip where is says section/aisle, it says FLR/GENADM
....my general sale tickets that I was told were GA under section it says 400SRO and for where it says section/aisle on the top strip it says STANDING/EAST. anyone have any info on this? thanks.

sami0201 said:
this thread has 2 different arenas combined so im confused...

Question: I have 2 sets of GA tickets to the AAA in Miami. My presale tickets: under section it says FLR and on the top strip where is says section/aisle, it says FLR/GENADM
....my general sale tickets that I was told were GA under section it says 400SRO and for where it says section/aisle on the top strip it says STANDING/EAST. anyone have any info on this? thanks.

not sure, but let me know if you find out what the deal is with these. i'm waiting on delivery for these tix (bought them off ebay). like i stated in an earlier post, AAArena confirmed that they do occasionally have 2 SRO platforms on either side of the arena between the 300 and 400 levels, but they could not confirm that this was the case for this particular concert. sounds from your descrip. that your tix would be in these areas (400 level)... but then again, who knows? I'll let you know what my tix say when i get them.

this is the email I got from the arena--I have to say that I'm very upset, I ordered them on the phone through ticketmaster the day of the onsale and I was told they were GA's! I think I'm going to end up buying a pair on e-bay while the prices haven't skyrocketed yet..anyway here's the email:

Thank you for writing Guest Services!

STANDING/EAST 400SRO is "Standing Room Only" on the 400 East Balcony. Your 400SRO tickets will allow you to go up to the 400 level and stand on the standing platform and enjoy the event. (400SRO are not floor tickets.)

i just got the tix today and they say 400/SRO West. I have two GA's I got through the presale, but I was hoping to give these to a couple of friends of mine and be together on the floor. Oh well.
At least they'll be in the building

Section 205 - row 6
Are these decent seats? Or too far up there?

Section 213 - row 11
Are these seats better? Or does it matter? Are they very similar?

Thanks!! Just want to know a little about the New Jersey Arena. Never been there before.

ContinentalAirlinesArena_co.gif

tackleberry said:
So I am assuming that Section 213 is better because it's closer to the stage. Am I correct? Or is on the side-like not as good?

I think being in a section closer to the stage makes a bigger difference than being five rows higher, so if it was me, I'd go with the 213s...

Back
Top Bottom