Condom, Gers, France Superthread - Take 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was half way down in the lower tier.

not good seats but front row elipse in Toronto,Chicago & Boston made up for that :faint:

:huh: I can't remember, but think I was on the middle tier (or upper?) looking to the stage from the left.

Boston... I'm jealous :drool:

I nearly did toronto last year, but I did Buffalo instead for some randson reason. This tour I was to do - Dublin, Buffalo (for old times sake) and LA definately. I do really like Toronto though, the cleanest city I've ever been to!
Lost in translation, I've never seen it. I really should :hmm:

I nearly did toronto last year, but I did Buffalo instead for some randson reason. This tour I was to do - Dublin, Buffalo (for old times sake) and LA definately. I do really like Toronto though, the cleanest city I've ever been to!

I nearly did Buffalo last tour :ohmy:

Haha you were probably there when I was :heart: We lead paralell lives! :D

When did you come to T.O? ooohh if you come here for next tour we could so meet up!

That'd be cool lemonchick :D I'm definately doing Buffalo so I may aswell pop up to Toronto while I'm there. I was in Toronto december 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom