Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:

apple butter is an appalachian specialty, isn't it? :drool:

Indeed. We buy this kind every year with these crushed cinnamon candy hearts in them. :drool: Really adds to the flavor. It's a little thin though. More like applesauce butter, really.

KhanadaRhodes said:

that sucks, i've got eczema too, although it's not as bad as my mom's

when i typed it out it sounded like quite a bit, but it's not, it's just my normal shower routine includes lotion, always, and my skin is actually pretty soft and moist, i really love it if a guy comments on my skin being soft cause i feel like all the ahrd work has paid off!

I was diagnosed with eczema as a kid but, strangely enough, it never amounted to anything. :shrug: I'm probably itchier than the average human being, but I never need to apply lotion or anything, excepting the dead of winter.

i am now eating oily nutella with a spoon

i should get a banana from the dining hall for tomorrow night's snack and have some nutella with it.... :hmm:

i don't feel bad about this fattening activity cause i'm going to the gym tomorrow and eits guy is gonna show me how to use free weights

Varitek said:
when i typed it out it sounded like quite a bit, but it's not, it's just my normal shower routine includes lotion, always, and my skin is actually pretty soft and moist, i really love it if a guy comments on my skin being soft cause i feel like all the ahrd work has paid off!
oh no i know what you mean, cuz my routine is pretty similar. i've just gotta avoid scented lotions, and i can use scented soaps if it's not all cold and dry outside, but otherwise i'm cool :up:

my mom's is really bad, she can only use certain products, like even a lot of the stuff i use is too harsh on her skin

LemonMelon said:
I was diagnosed with eczema as a kid but, strangely enough, it never amounted to anything. :shrug: I'm probably itchier than the average human being, but I never need to apply lotion or anything, excepting the dead of winter.
ewww, i bet your skin is dry and ashy :yuck:

oh i used to be hyperallergic to insect bites, speaking of itchy. it seems to have mostly gone away, but i used to swell up more than most, like if it was near my eye my eye would swell partly shut, once i got a spider bite on the back of my hand when i was 7 and the skin was so tight i couldn't make a fist

KhanadaRhodes said:

ewww, i bet your skin is dry and asky :yuck:

No, not at all. It feels quite normal. The below zero temperatures we have here do a number on my hands, but that's about it. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh no i know what you mean, cuz my routine is pretty similar. i've just gotta avoid scented lotions, and i can use scented soaps if it's not all cold and dry outside, but otherwise i'm cool :up:

my mom's is really bad, she can only use certain products, like even a lot of the stuff i use is too harsh on her skin

i have been using olay body wash for years, now a scented one but with heavy moisturizer that more than compensates, before olay i used another unscented one.

i try to stick to unscented lotion, but i have a scented one someone gave me that i use when i'm anticipating a special occasion sometimes. i highly recommend nutregina though it is expensive. it's also best to avoid products with alcohol in them, as alcohol dries your skin, but most everything has alcohol so it's hard to avoid

Varitek said:
i am now eating oily nutella with a spoon

i should get a banana from the dining hall for tomorrow night's snack and have some nutella with it.... :hmm:

i don't feel bad about this fattening activity cause i'm going to the gym tomorrow and eits guy is gonna show me how to use free weights

:drool: that sounds so good right now! maybe ill have that for breakfast. i dont feel like going downstairs.

LemonMelon said:
No, not at all. It feels quite normal. The below zero temperatures we have here do a number on my hands, but that's about it. :wink:
hmmph. i had an ex like that too, didn't do shit to take care of his skin, but his hands were so soft :drool:

Varitek said:
i have been using olay body wash for years, now a scented one but with heavy moisturizer that more than compensates, before olay i used another unscented one.

i try to stick to unscented lotion, but i have a scented one someone gave me that i use when i'm anticipating a special occasion sometimes. i highly recommend nutregina though it is expensive. it's also best to avoid products with alcohol in them, as alcohol dries your skin, but most everything has alcohol so it's hard to avoid
i like using dove body wash, plus my mom's able to use it so i knew i'd be fine with it. but as a whole, i prefer unscented products (soap, lotion, deodorant) so they don't fight with my perfume. i don't want to smell like a ton of different things, plus my perfume.

i don't know if my lotions have alcohol in them, i just use avon since my mom sells it and always tries to get me to buy stuff :hmm:

LemonMelon said:
I think I'm going to go get some soup :drool:

oooh what kind?

dinner today at the dining hall was soup in a bread bowl day which is normally good but they had shitty kinds of soup, i settled for chili. now i love chili, but the dining hall puts corn syrup in theirs and it sucks, i had to add cayanne and garlic (and cheese and sour cream of course).

monday was pierogie lunch mia

tomorrow is falafel i believe, and salmon for dinner

for some reason they put all my favorites in this one week of the four week rotation

Varitek said:

oooh what kind?

dinner today at the dining hall was soup in a bread bowl day which is normally good but they had shitty kinds of soup, i settled for chili. now i love chili, but the dining hall puts corn syrup in theirs and it sucks, i had to add cayanne and garlic (and cheese and sour cream of course).

monday was pierogie lunch mia

tomorrow is falafel i believe, and salmon for dinner

for some reason they put all my favorites in this one week of the four week rotation

hahaha yes i still need that pierogie! okay going for real. gnite.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i like using dove body wash, plus my mom's able to use it so i knew i'd be fine with it. but as a whole, i prefer unscented products (soap, lotion, deodorant) so they don't fight with my perfume. i don't want to smell like a ton of different things, plus my perfume.

i don't know if my lotions have alcohol in them, i just use avon since my mom sells it and always tries to get me to buy stuff :hmm:

dove's what i used to use before olay but for some reason it bothered me a little

i LOVE olay. i use their face moisturizer too. and i highly recommend their in-shower moisturizer, it's this nice lotion that is like conditioner for your skin, they have it for normal, dry and extra dry skin

KhanadaRhodes said:
i didn't have soup for dinner, but i did have really awesone chicken tenders with cole slaw.

I LOVE cole slaw. :drool: It's really a strange thing to *love* but I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom