Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Really? I don't think I have a preference. I really like the song no matter what version. It should've made the album.
i usually just listen to the luton version, but the version of frenzy sounds weird to me. and i agree with you, it should've made the album. especially instead of something like abu dhabi, which, the lyrics are great, but you can't hear them!! there's no point in recording something if you're going to mix the vocals all the way down. cop out ftl :down:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i usually just listen to the luton version, but the version of frenzy sounds weird to me. and i agree with you, it should've made the album. especially instead of something like abu dhabi, which, the lyrics are great, but you can't hear them!! there's no point in recording something if you're going to mix the vocals all the way down. cop out ftl :down:

I don't actually know Abu Dhabi's lyrics ...

KhanadaRhodes said:

true. for me, my name is longer. but not by much. katie...mcd...both require minimal amounts of effort. i think i'll stick with mcd since they can also be used as roman numerals and the company i work for is changing its name BACK to our old roman name we used pre-merger. you know, to celebrate. or something. :nerd:

mcd

ah yes, good call there. roman numerals are educational and almost cryptic. we don't get a lot of that in the forum so it is needed! mcd also happens to be where dalton works.

mia

this is just stuff people have deciphered since there's never been lyrics for it printed in frenzy, and the original version of frenzy is as loud as the lyrics get for studio versions:

No accommodation in Abu Dhabi
There's men from every nation here for the derby
Blow your whistle, bang on a gong
The price of oil goes up before long
They'll be getting rich and getting strong

Fly together we'll fly concorde
Bring your family all aboard
You want to go first class, you better save at last
Get to the Abu Dhabi
You want a mansion in Beverly Hills
You want a wedding with all the frills
You want daddy to pay, you better tell him today
Get to the Abu Dhabi

And now there's cheek in our cheek
Trust your leaders, business men
Pass the lira, the lira and yen
The Abu Dhabi, Dhabi's here again

Fly together we'll fly concorde
Get to the Abu Dhabi
Get to the Abu Dhabi

(Nonsense chatter)

Fly together, we'll fly concorde
Get to the Abu Dhabi
Get to the Abu Dhabi

KhanadaRhodes said:

mia and i are doing it so people can tell who's posting what. besides, i'm listening to yours now :tongue:

mcd

:yippie: YAY!

Wait, when did you guys forget what avatars and, more importantly, usernames are? :eyebrow:

LemonMelon said:

I'll forgive you if you stop signing each post you write. :mad: I hate it when people do that. :lol:

unico said:
by the way i just wanna add that i think it is really important everybody ends their posts with their initials or names. sigs are overrated people. so is that whole identification block on the left of your post. if you don't sign everything you type, how the hell am i supposed to know who is typing it?

mia

:tsk:

mia

unico said:

by the way i just wanna add that i think it is really important everybody ends their posts with their initials or names. sigs are overrated people. so is that whole identification block on the left of your post. if you don't sign everything you type, how the hell am i supposed to know who is typing it?

mia

LemonMelon said:

Wait, when did you guys forget what avatars and, more importantly, usernames are? :eyebrow:

LemonMelon said:

unico said:

mia

:tsk:

mia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom