Comet 3D/Biela (lost) Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

See, I'm sitting here thinking that I should be writing the Terrorism essay as this is the third last evening to work on it ... but it's a shitty dull task and I don't feel like it.

hand in a pipe bomb with a note attached saying, "here's your bloody terrorisme essay". or would they not get that:wink:

mysterious_jen said:

fuck you are so far behind i want to tell you alllll about everything that has happend in the epic season 3 ! but you will have to either download it or wait.

i might have to scretly use ebay to obtain it... :shh:

cinnaminson said:

hand in a pipe bomb with a note attached saying, "here's your bloody terrorisme essay". or would they not get that:wink:

:lol:

A pipe bomb? Well, the John Medley Building could use renovations ... :hmm:

COBL_04 said:

i might have to scretly use ebay to obtain it... :shh:

:yes: if you use money orders then there's nothing to worry about. And you can always get the stuff posted to somewhere else if the folks don't want anyone to know where you live. . . .

but then you'll get addicted and find yourself with lots of bags and skirts and things that aren't quite right. or is that just me :eyebrow:

cinnaminson said:

:yes: if you use money orders then there's nothing to worry about. And you can always get the stuff posted to somewhere else if the folks don't want anyone to know where you live. . . .

yeah, i think dad might slowly be coming around to the idea anyway... he's a tight arse with money and matt (younger bro) wants a guitar, and he can get it cheap on ebay.

or that too :hmm:

cinnaminson said:

I love people who are so paranoid about a random eBay seller in Norway or wherever knowing where they live, but are quite happy to include their name and address in a phonebook sent to everybody in the bloody district.

Uh, the person likely to hunt you down and kill you is probably going to live near you rather than in Norway!

Axver said:

I love people who are so paranoid about a random eBay seller in Norway or wherever knowing where they live, but are quite happy to include their name and address in a phonebook sent to everybody in the bloody district.

Uh, the person likely to hunt you down and kill you is probably going to live near you rather than in Norway!

:lol: that's true but people get really weird about it. . . . . . . . . . . . but Jen and I know where he lives :evil:

Axver said:

you could open a class with wisdom like that, theyrd be plenty of people listening.

night all!

cinnaminson said:

but then you'll get addicted and find yourself with lots of bags and skirts and things that aren't quite right. or is that just me :eyebrow:

nah i see danny with the bags and skirts too , and SHOES :love:

nite, im going soon too, to watch the latest episode of the office i downloaded. yes yes be jelous danny ! :lol:

if i was nice i would burn them all onto a disk or 2 for you . :hmm:

COBL_04 said:

i do need some good shoes. bags? i need a backpack. a skirt? well itd be a conversation starter.

im going to bed now

Now you've got to at least wear a skirt to U2 3D next time you come to see it. :wink:

Have a good one. :wave:

Bet you lot don't see me with bags and skirts and shoes. :up:

Just books and CDs and setlists. :drool:

Are you all leaving me? :sad:

THAT MEANS I'LL HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO DO WORK! :scream:

Oh, good. Please don't let me get sucked into doing a 1,000 word essay due in three days.

Seriously, 1,000 words? What is this, grade ten?

Yeah. This essay is pissing me off. I could spend 1,000 words just defining what I mean by 'terrorism'. Bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom