College Football 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think it was planned stunt at all. no real upside, loads of downside

it may have began as a hoax, he let it go along, then it got too big
when his grandma died, they thought use that date to end it, who knows

I don't see any real harm, except the media is once again exposed for what the are, a bunch of weak suck lemmings writing about stuff that does not matter and does not have to have any basis in reality to be at the top of the so-called legit news.

0.jpg

I don't even want to know what kind of shit this guy is going to take in the locker room of whatever team ends up drafting him.

If he somehow slips to the second or third round, I'd love for the Bears to scoop him. Fuck it.

Wouldn't want to use the first rounder on him, though. That pick should be reserved for the BEST OFFENSIVE LINEMAN ON THE BOARD.

London Fletcher will be retiring soon, so I wouldn't mind the Redskins taking Te'o in the second or third either. As long as he plays well, I don't give a fuck how many imaginary friends he kills off.

One of the reasons Manti Te'o's parents plan to speak on camera with Katie Couric this week is because they, not just their son, were taken in by his fictional girlfriend, according to a person with knowledge of the planned interview.

The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on Sunday on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter. The person said Ottilia Te'o, Manti Te'o's mother, had spoken with Lennay Kekua about converting to Mormonism and that the family had engaged in Bible study with her via text message.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom