College Football 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just saw this and had to come in here to see if you had posted

if he left, would it bum you out?

O'Brien had a good year, better than he had any right to have, but some of it was just by default because Paterno had let a lot of things get really bad from a pure football standpoint. So, he didn't perform a miracle. That said, he's done a hell of a job recruiting with limited scholarships available and seems to get all of the players to buy into his system and his message.

If he leaves, we lose the 2013 recruiting class, a class that is holding the potential for the program to survive these sanctions in its grasp. It has a top quarterback, a top tight end and some very good B-level type recruits who can make an impact. Losing that class kills the program.

More importantly, it will totally break the spirit of the fanbase. Which I guess is the point of the sanctions, so people like Headache will probably be thrilled if he leaves.

I don't give a shit who wins this one. Just want to see a good game.

Also, a lot of Bears fans want Chip Kelly.

This game is awesome. Fast athletes, referees getting trampled, hot audience shots, nice color schemes.

I've decided I'm rooting for K. State.

Just turned it on.

Collin Klein had a little taste of pressure and threw the worst pass I've ever seen.

Classic bend-but-don't-break defense right there. Ducks better get a drive going here or that defense is going to tire out fast.

I'd love to see K. State score here and make it a one possession game. Gimme something exciting. Dance for me, you puppets!!!

As I assumed, O'Brien was using these interviews as a negotiating ploy to get himself and his staff a raise. Stand down, alumni. Sound the all clear.

I would have been OK with A&M winning this game until the commentators actually started calling the guy Johnny Football.

O'Brien was looking for a lot more than just salary. This had more to do with the work environment. Should be some significant administrative changes coming from Penn State in the coming days.

Manziel is the next Fran Tarkenton.

(Not the next Vick or Cunningham, of course, because he's white)

So, I left my aunt's house with 12 left in the third quarter and it was 14-13. What the fuck happened?

Back
Top Bottom