Coco Solo, Colón, Panama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit guys, I have an official announcement to make: I really, really love my new avatar! :love:

It's fantastic! Bonnie SuperWins yet again.

Thanks! I am looking at the French websites and I'll let you know of anything interesting.

How ironic, the Canal+ signal I had has just been interrupted.

Awesome, thanks so much again.

Haha!

Oh man, there's a pre-recorded interview with Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1 right now and it is awful. He keeps talking over songs for one thing! Ugh.

I think we need to get Bonnie to draw tuf bono with cin's cat or something. I mean, hell, tuf bono's hair did kind of look like a cat planted on top of his head!

I hope this is better than the awful Zane Lowe interview. I think I'm going to stop listening to this. I can't stand how much he's talking over songs.

I have to return a video to the rental store, will have to miss it. see you guys in a bit.

Omg, GG and Renato have respectful new avatars! :love:

Respect yes. And tuf Bono respects Yoshi, so we must do the same.:D

I just did some intelligence test, 7 diff things... that was piss easy.. I got 5/5 at 4 of them, 4/5 in two, and the last one was hidden, it was how you predicted your scores to be. Ofcourse I only got 3/5 there since I didn't expect this to be THAT easy.

:lol: I dunno, I was just kidding.

So, I was thinking the other day - am I going to be ridiculed around here since I'm going to see Coldplay in a few weeks and I'm really quite excited?

And I'm just being a sarcastic Assver.

Haha, some other Superthreaders have seen/are seeing Coldplay. You're more in danger if you mention it in EYKIW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom