Coco Solo, Colón, Panama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha indeed. I don't even have class on Tuesdays! So no worries about timetable clashes.

And you and Ali and I and whoever else can make it totally need to do another evening of U2 bootlegs and pizza at my place.

Excellent; I have one class at 2.15, but that's just a couple minutes walk away from Union House so that shouldn't be a problem.

And yes, definitely! I decided last time that if we did that again, I'd bring my snare drum and a pair of drumsticks, so if Ali brought her bass we could totally do some stuff. (although probably the only songs I can play with only a snare are, like Streets and maybe Sunday Bloody Sunday)

You know what I've been getting into recently? Pheasant liver pate. It's surprisingly amazing.

Also, are we still watching the Aussie U2 show on the... 13th, wasn't it?

Excellent; I have one class at 2.15, but that's just a couple minutes walk away from Union House so that shouldn't be a problem.

And yes, definitely! I decided last time that if we did that again, I'd bring my snare drum and a pair of drumsticks, so if Ali brought her bass we could totally do some stuff. (although probably the only songs I can play with only a snare are, like Streets and maybe Sunday Bloody Sunday)

Cool. :up:

Oh that sounds like a brilliant idea. And you can try to play other songs and spectacularly phail!

Ah, that's nice. Our cat got spayed pretty early, we got her from cousins who found her on the streets. So as soon as the vet determined her age we picked a date. I find that spayed/neutered cats are much more relaxed and easier to handle!

It's a madhouse. And not just EYKIW, almost all forums are now cluttered with threads about the new album. I can understand people wanting discussion about it, but keep it to one forum and don't make threads for every little idea.

Ah, well I never really cared for the song, up till a few months ago Bonnie said something about it. I downloaded and listened on headphones, the lyrics I never noticed before either. It just clicked. I still prefer Bat out of hell tho. :hmm: I don't think I know All Revved Up, should search that on youtube.

Yeah, for sure. It was hell when it was on heat, not to mention kind of disgusting. :lol:

:yes: the thread maj just posted before, about the leak being some kind of master U2 idea, evidences this. How people have this much time on their hands...

All Revved Up is on Bat Out of Hell. I just never liked Paradise because of the "do you love me/let me sleep on it" blah blah blah part.

Anyone else's cat roll around in dirt and mud in the sunshine whenever you come home?

:lmao: No, but I do have this odd situation of where I leave the house with all doors closed, and come back with the downstairs toilet door open, and usually a very innocent looking cat sitting in there.

I know, but I doubt the other forum members have noticed. :hug: You're still the Assver y'know.

I kind of resent it. shaun vox is a moron who just mouths off baseless crap. I'm quite open in my love for a lot of U2 and have well justified reasons for disliking other things. Fucking poles apart. I don't appreciate being grouped with one of this site's most intellectually vapid laughingstocks.

Yeah, for sure. It was hell when it was on heat, not to mention kind of disgusting. :lol:

:yes: the thread maj just posted before, about the leak being some kind of master U2 idea, evidences this. How people have this much time on their hands...

All Revved Up is on Bat Out of Hell. I just never liked Paradise because of the "do you love me/let me sleep on it" blah blah blah part.

All the whining and meowing. :crack: What a nightmare. It's even worse when people in the neighbourhood have male cats that aren't spayed. Get out of my friggin garden when I'm trying to sleep!

Ah, I don't have the album yet. I'm going to buy some decent albums this friday. :shity: And a box set.

It drags on a bit yes, the radio edit I prefer more for that reason. It cuts out the middle bit with the baseball metaphor too.

It's pretty easy if you already play a sport and have good rhythm, but it takes some patience before you can actually play anything beyond the basic rock beat. Definitely worth a try, though!

:up: When I went to church once they had some drums and i tried to work out SBS. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to actually playing music, but it seems drums would be easier than guitar, etc...

Not sure I'll do another chocolate cake, but I can TOTALLY make double choc muffins for next time. I did a batch a few days ago and I'm having trouble not eating them all in one big go.

We just need to find a date on which everyone's free. Almost any day's good for me.

I've heard verry good things about your muffins. I start uni on the 2nd, so I'll be sure to let you know.

:lmao: No, but I do have this odd situation of where I leave the house with all doors closed, and come back with the downstairs toilet door open, and usually a very innocent looking cat sitting in there.

:lmao: This. Why i love cats. Haters just do not get it. You can never be anger for long.

I know, but I doubt the other forum members have noticed. :hug: You're still the Assver y'know.

At least when Ax is negative it's coherent...

Ours love to roll around on the sunny driveway. They're so much more affectionate outside! :love:

Ours too, though when they don't move as you're driving up the driveway...

Awesome sig, by the way. I got really into Oscar Wilde last year after reading Importance of Being Earnest, which became my favourite play ever. That's a great quote. :up:

Oh I don't know, I just am. I suppose I'm stuck in a rather severe rut.

Not sure it'll mean anything, but when I get this way I just try to drown myself in positivity and usually I end up feeling better.

I kind of resent it. shaun vox is a moron who just mouths off baseless crap. I'm quite open in my love for a lot of U2 and have well justified reasons for disliking other things. Fucking poles apart. I don't appreciate being grouped with one of this site's most intellectually vapid laughingstocks.

I'm sorry then. I didn't mean anything with it. I just added his name because he's also known for being negative about the band.

That doesn't mean I compare you to him. Because I don't. And you should know that by now.

All the whining and meowing. :crack: What a nightmare. It's even worse when people in the neighbourhood have male cats that aren't spayed. Get out of my friggin garden when I'm trying to sleep!

Ah, I don't have the album yet. I'm going to buy some decent albums this friday. :shity: And a box set.

It drags on a bit yes, the radio edit I prefer more for that reason. It cuts out the middle bit with the baseball metaphor too.

:lol: No wonder they cop a bad rap. You don't see stray dogs like that.

Ah that's right, you're holding out? I kinda wish I had now in a way. It sucks not having the full thing with me.

Yeah?? I've not heard it.

:up: When I went to church once they had some drums and i tried to work out SBS. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to actually playing music, but it seems drums would be easier than guitar, etc...

Well, for me I can't play the drums for shite. Guitar and bass is much easier, since I suck at timing. I usually play too fast, so that's lethal for a drummer.

:lmao: This. Why i love cats. Haters just do not get it. You can never be anger for long.

.[/QUOTE]

True. Ugh, I wish I'd never made that comment.

I didn't mean anything serious with it goddamnit.

I've heard verry good things about your muffins. I start uni on the 2nd, so I'll be sure to let you know.

Yeah, I find drums about 10000000000% easier than guitar, and goodness knows how many times I've tried to play guitar. I only know three or so chords. [INSERT BONO JOKE HERE]

Where are you gonna be for uni?

Danny, no wonder you never reach 100 posts. Multiquote isn't for chat threads! :lol:

Well, for me I can't play the drums for shite. Guitar and bass is much easier, since I suck at timing. I usually play too fast, so that's lethal for a drummer.

True. Ugh, I wish I'd never made that comment.

I didn't mean anything serious with it goddamnit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah each to their own I suppose.

Don't beat yourself up, we know :hug:!!

:lol: No wonder they cop a bad rap. You don't see stray dogs like that.

Ah that's right, you're holding out? I kinda wish I had now in a way. It sucks not having the full thing with me.

Yeah?? I've not heard it.

Dogs are definately less bad, but then again, they'd just hump your leg. Can't say I'd like that.

yea, I don't care for the initial hype and the downloads. I just want the real thing in my hands while I listen to it on the downstairs superb sound system rather than shitty computer speakers!

Ah, well it's cut quite a bit, which seems logic because there are no songs of 8.5 minute on the radio. I think they reduced that to 6 minute something or so. :hmm:

So I tried playing Breathe on drums. That shit's got some funky timing, respect to Larry for pulling it off.

Yeah, I find drums about 10000000000% easier than guitar, and goodness knows how many times I've tried to play guitar. I only know three or so chords. [INSERT BONO JOKE HERE]

Where are you gonna be for uni?

Three chords?!? That's more than BB King apparently.

Deakin, Geelong, Warun Ponds campus, doing Media & Comm. I'm pretty excited!

16th of June, Chinese stocks are going up and I'm coming down with some Malaysian virus...

I can tell you now, there's a good chance that the album will be banned in Malaysia because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom