Coco Solo, Colón, Panama Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The band were interviewed on French radio NRJ - when they were asked which song was the essence of U2 for them, Adam said Drowning Man then couldn't recall what album it was from. Edge said RTSS, Larry made an ISHFWILF pun but didn't say any song in particular (or maybe that was Edge and Larry said RTSS), and Bono talked about Miss Sarajevo.

They were also asked about the tour ... hinted it'll be in the round, with their very own "spaceship" settling down in the venue. Hint about the tour name is that it'll be related to "kiss the future".

:ohmy: All these enticing little snippets about the tour are getting me SERIOUSLY excited!

That would be truly great! Let's plan indeed. Nothing like good company for U2 gigs.

I'm wondering how hard it will be to get tickets this time around... if the pre-sale thing works I might pay for U2.com membership...

Yes, their comments made me even more excited!

If you can make it to Barcelona, I might come along for the opener too. I don't think I know anybody else going and I really don't want to be alone in a country where I haven't the faintest clue about the language ... still, I'd love to see the opener. Maybe I just need to hassle some other people I know and talk them into going. :laugh:

Tickets will probably be diabolical. I imagine I'll do what I did last time - know lots of people buying tickets, somebody will be lucky, and we'll do ticket swapping and stuff. I'm currently debating whether I want to see as many shows as possible or sightsee. My current intention is to aim for cities with multiple shows. Of course, how much money I have will be a big factor ...

Breathe seriously left the live Boots performances in its wake.

And I'm not really that into Breathe! Can't wait for Magnificent live. We might see it on The Culture Show tomorrow.

Breathe seriously left the live Boots performances in its wake.

And I'm not really that into Breathe! Can't wait for Magnificent live. We might see it on The Culture Show tomorrow.

Breathe has grown on me heaps, despite being the song that reminds me most of HTDAAB.

Oh, quite possibly! Hope so. :hyper:

Nearly new thread time...

Breathe has grown on me heaps, despite being the song that reminds me most of HTDAAB.

Oh, quite possibly! Hope so. :hyper:

Nearly new thread time...

Despite some of what I've said about Breathe, I've no major problem with the song, and I think I enjoy it much more in isolation. I find it one of the album's weaker tracks, especially as it's wedged between three of my top four NLOTH songs (Fez is #1, then WAS, Magnificent, Cedars), but just by itself, I dig it.

Guess I'll be up early again tomorrow to watch that online!

I believe Ashley has a great location coming up. :hyper:

If you can make it to Barcelona, I might come along for the opener too. I don't think I know anybody else going and I really don't want to be alone in a country where I haven't the faintest clue about the language ... still, I'd love to see the opener. Maybe I just need to hassle some other people I know and talk them into going. :laugh:

Tickets will probably be diabolical. I imagine I'll do what I did last time - know lots of people buying tickets, somebody will be lucky, and we'll do ticket swapping and stuff. I'm currently debating whether I want to see as many shows as possible or sightsee. My current intention is to aim for cities with multiple shows. Of course, how much money I have will be a big factor ...

I will do my very best to make it to Barcelona. And I speak Spanish! :hyper: I hope it won't fall on the last week of June, as I will be in Germany for 10 days. Depending on the day of the week it could work, so I'll have to wait for the official announcement.

Multiple shows would be the best option indeed. I'll have to do weekends, mostly, maybe a Friday or one long weekend. At least for the gigs in France I can queue in a store that sells physical tickets.

I will do my very best to make it to Barcelona. And I speak Spanish! :hyper: I hope it won't fall on the last week of June, as I will be in Germany for 10 days. Depending on the day of the week it could work, so I'll have to wait for the official announcement.

Multiple shows would be the best option indeed. I'll have to do weekends, mostly, maybe a Friday or one long weekend. At least for the gigs in France I can queue in a store that sells physical tickets.

Damn, you've definitely got that work trip? Because gigs on 29 and 30 June in Barcelona are looking like pretty solid rumours. I'm hearing Seville will follow on 3 July, then Milan on the 7th and 8th and Paris on the 10th and 11th. Might make Paris my first gigs. Though I hear U2 concerts always go off in Milan.

You know, I never trust the people in the ticket outlets! I always do it online, since I figure I can do it quickly ... and I don't have to queue for hours.

Breathe has some sort of energy that will make it work wonders in the stadium during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom