Cockfosters, North London Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn:

I don't actually plan on going to any of my classes tomorrow, but I still need to get up at like 7.

:combust:

Nah not quite that much. I expected something around 10,000 actually. But come to think of it, looking at my post count, it looks about right.

It doesn't help that your post history is quite sporadic. You'll have these bursts of lots of posts, then nothing for a few days, then repeat. I suppose part of that is weekends interfering. And there are a couple of really long breaks where you didn't visit for a while, or only made single digit post counts.

Bleh. I hate the lead singer of Rush's voice.

cornflakesyc1.gif

It doesn't help that your post history is quite sporadic. You'll have these bursts of lots of posts, then nothing for a few days, then repeat. I suppose part of that is weekends interfering. And there are a couple of really long breaks where you didn't visit for a while, or only made single digit post counts.

Yeah weekends and a guy that quit work a few weeks ago, meaning I've been outside more frequently. Some days I just can't be stuffed staring at a computer screen any longer, therefore i wont come in, or at least post much.

Yeah weekends and a guy that quit work a few weeks ago, meaning I've been outside more frequently. Some days I just can't be stuffed staring at a computer screen any longer, therefore i wont come in, or at least post much.

Wait, you do work?

I give up on contacting this godforsaken university. Now I'm frustrated enough with their shit phone system that I just don't care.

Time to listen to Murmur at a loud volume, as I desired to do earlier.

I give up on contacting this godforsaken university. Now I'm frustrated enough with their shit phone system that I just don't care.

Time to listen to Murmur at a loud volume, as I desired to do earlier.

Time for Atom Heart Mother for me.

You know, Floyd are so good, I don't even mind the 23-minute songs. No other band could get away with that with me. Well, maybe Porcupine Tree, if Steven hit a groove, but Green Day? Fuck that. Get over yourselves. You're not prog. You're punk. Stop it. And U2? Hell, Lars would have a heart attack.

:hmm:

Edge, write a 23-minute song, would you?

FARK.

Pink is playing 11 shows at Rod Laver Arena! :shocked:

... what the hell.

That many people in this country like that tart? Or has there been a catastrophe at Rod Laver and it can now only hold 10 people per concert, including band and crew?

Reggo, any further news on the Green Day Album? :sad:

The bastards delayed it, like U2 delayed theirs. The catch is that Green Day's delay may end up quality where U2 are still fucking around with cameras.

I love this forum's random leaps of thought. There are people on WTAHNN who think U2 are going to release a double album with one half called Sea and the other called Sky? Seriously? On the basis of that one UTTERLY POINTLESS video's title?

For god's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom