Coca Cola, Colón, Panama, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I'm already a spelling nazi, I could become the line nazi!

:wink: That's fine. We'll stash Ax in the shed with the bikes then. Oh wait I had to ask that too, can you guys ride? Because if we're going to get to the trains and such I'm gonna make you guys ride them since it's the fastest way. :p
Spellingnazis :hi5:

It's been years since I rode a bike, but they say you never forget... :uhoh:
Except it sounds like it's a no-go for Ax, and besides, all my road rules instincts will be backwards, which would be bad.

Goodness Ali you are the queen of the multiquote!!!!! :applaud:

I gotta say I've never seen anything like the way the GA was set up at Telstra Dome for Vertigo. I mean, keeping everyone in PENS, like sheep or cows??????
This is what happens when I get distracted and have to catch up 5 pages at a time...

You mean that wasn't normal? (Moooo...) That was my first and so far only GA experience.

And goodnight belatedly!

You'd never survive in my country then. Ah well, we'd have to get up 15 minutes earlier and walk then I guess.

I figure 15 minutes won't matter a thing if we're going to want to be somewhere around the front of the line anyway.
Yeah, what's the difference when it's still dark and 3am! ;)

They better start learning the language!

Nah, it means that U2 have requested to have the stadium till after 11pm, meaning the concert will end later. Which is a good sign.
I need to find a Dutch phrase book... and then I can get Dutch mixed up with all my other non-English languages! So far I've got bits of Indonesian, German and Spanish all bubbling away in there.

Why is it a good sign?

meh, it was ok. No annoying customers and got to play whatever I wanted on the cd player :up:
Cin! :ohmy:

Yay for musical freedom!

I gotta go to bed... :hug: Seeya dudes.

heehee, nah I don't have big enough boobs for that!!

We're getting new signs at work and it can only be done at night. Good ole me comes through again. I get to start at 4 tomorrow so it's not too shabby at all.

Well, it's not always about the boobies.

Ah, well, that's 4 in the afternoon right? :uhoh: not morning???

You mean that wasn't normal? (Moooo...) That was my first and so far only GA experience.

All the different gigs had different procedures ... Auckland was the best, as we queued inside the Super Top tent. I thought the pens at Melbourne weren't bad. It was more organised than Brisbane or Sydney, that's for sure.

heehee, nah I don't have big enough boobs for that!!

We're getting new signs at work and it can only be done at night. Good ole me comes through again. I get to start at 4 tomorrow so it's not too shabby at all.

4-midnight? :rockon: That's my shift aswell.

It's not as hard as I thought it would be. Kinda liked it actually.

Getting sleepy now :yawn: nighty night peepsies

It doensn't sound bad at all. :wave: G'nite;

I'll be leaving too, really need to get groceries before the rain comes down again. See ya in an hour guys! :wave:

I'm piking aswell, but I'll be back in an hour. Just taking the rugrat to school.

I'm sorry, but, Noel Gallagher has forced me to join him in the fight against knife crime. I'd resist, but he threatened me with a knife.

So, uh, did anybody watch that Seinfeld show back in the day? That Kramer guy, he would slay me. Crazy stuff.

Also, are those Yankees doing good in whatever sport it is that they play. How about them.

So, uh, did anybody watch that Seinfeld show back in the day? That Kramer guy, he would slay me. Crazy stuff.

Also, are those Yankees doing good in whatever sport it is that they play. How about them.

I did watch that show. It was a great one. That George fella was always getting into zany situations.

Those Yankees suck. 1st of all. 2nd of all, NSFW supports them. 3rd, baseball season is just in spring training right now, so no one is really being judged yet.

I did watch that show. It was a great one. That George fella was always getting into zany situations.

Those Yankees suck. 1st of all. 2nd of all, NSFW supports them. 3rd, baseball season is just in spring training right now, so no one is really being judged yet.

Yeah. Yeah. Boy, that was some fucking mad shit right there.

These points are more than valid, and also who the hell plays baseball these days anyway? Sure, it's more fun than cricket, but that doesn't say much.

Yeah. Yeah. Boy, that was some fucking mad shit right there.

These points are more than valid, and also who the hell plays baseball these days anyway? Sure, it's more fun than cricket, but that doesn't say much.

Good times....goooooooood times.

Though my points are valid, I am quite angry with what you just said. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom