Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heee...

Well, you can see quite a bit o scalp here and there, but who cares... :love:

alexdescending said:

was it fuzzy fuzz?

The fuzziest :drool:

alexdescending said:

oh, and then there was the point where it looked like he was going to put his hand on your ass. it kept moving down your back, and down, and down, and then it stopped.

:crack:

bono_212 said:
So...Bono's balding ? :sad:

IF He is, I never noticed.

I could kinda tell as he walked around the elipse. But I saw past it. Hair or no hair, B's still great. :drool:

Miroslava said:
Heee...

Well, you can see quite a bit o scalp here and there, but who cares... :love:

fuzziness:drool:

I forget what magazine it was in but they describe Bono as a very hip baby Eagle

nurse chrissi said:

fuzziness:drool:

I forget what magazine it was in but they describe Bono as a very hip baby Eagle

I don't remember either, but I did read it too :love:

And agreed on the fuzziness :drool:

It was cool to see so many Interferencers there! Although I didn't talk to any of you 'cause I was too shy :ohmy: I recognized many of you from pictures in the ellipse and the energy was really at a peak!

dmalezi said:
:up: Miroslava

Just had to reply to this thread! Have you ever seen VHS footage of the PopMart South American shows? Your time on stage with B on Saturday reminded me of them. Back then he would have the girl on stage for WOWY sit down and he would kneel down and lie his head in their lap and sing. During the song they would give him a "scalp massage". He seemed to be totally into it. I think you've found another one of his weaknesses. :wink: It must've been as good for you with his longer hair now. :drool: I had a perfect view in my binoculars from my Adam's side slightly behind the stage seat. I have these WOWY moments on a VHS tape. Wish you could see them so you'd know what I'm talking about! He was definately digging you playing with his hair. :combust: So it's OK to come out of your box.

I meant to reply to this... I have seen some of that footage, and actually, I thought he was going to sit me down when I first started unfurling myself before him and I saw his face go by as I continued to stretch to full height :lol:

Miroslava said:

I meant to reply to this... I have seen some of that footage, and actually, I thought he was going to sit me down when I first started unfurling myself before him and I saw his face go by as I continued to stretch to full height :lol:

:lmao:

Catlady said:

It was actually a lil scary... there was an "oh crap" feeling going through me when I saw his face was down there and mine not so much :lol:

Ok, did everyone but me meet JD? Was I off to shower? :(

BEVERLY56 said:
Hey Gabe, nice to meet you too, yes my husband took our pic. Im going to show it to some of my idiot coworkers and tell them I got my picture with Bono! We had a great group around us for the show, didnt notice any bumping at all, I was too wrapped up in the show. I really would like to see a picture of Miroslava and Bono from the front! I bet she looked great in his hat. I especially liked the way she put it back on him at the end of the song, straightened it, it looked like his mother getting him ready to go to school. If you guys could have seen it from behind like me...his hand was up on her back...then it started moving down...down...then he was on his knees... I was waiting for them to start rolling around on the floor like he did that one time with that other girl... It was HOT.

Melpop roll :drool:

Miroslava said:

It was actually a scary feeling... there was an "oh crap" feeling going through me when I saw his face was down there and mine not so much :lol:

I think so--either that or when you guys went to grab something to eat.

Miroslava said:

I think I waved goodbye to him too right before I got hauled by John... man that dude is strong :crack: I thanked him as soon as I got my bearings and told him "you must be really strong cause I am a solid mofo"

John:

:ohmy:

:lol:

That's classic. I think we provide those guys with some good entertainment; AJ was laughing his ass off at Najeeta and I's reactions at the end of Love and Peace when Bono was kneeling down in front of us.

P.S. If anyone happened to grab a picture of that I would love to have it...

At one show, I hit David Gueyer with my camera :yikes:

I had my arms over the rail, with my camera on one hand. I was bringing the monkey arms back in and I hit him near the funny bone. He gave me this look :ohmy: and I think he was about to turn it into this one :mad: but I think he saw my horrified face and besides, I was already rubbing his elbow going "sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to!"

Dodged that bullet... he's the scariest.. :lol:

Miroslava said:

My son and I walked up and down the line a few times. The first time Catlady said you were off to shower, another time you went for your ticket.

Catlady, it was great meeting you as well. The only other Interferencer I met was Alin, which was cool since I saw him at Pittsburgh, he's really a super guy.

Tommy and I went to the service entrance from 3:30 to 5:15, we were in the second line behind the rail and I guess we missed them by about an hour. We were supposed to meet my wife for dinner at 5:00 and it turned out that we just ate at the sports bar once inside the arena.

We met my son's favorite teacher of all time in between acts, that was a blast.

Holy crap, just saw the video of Miro...

Last edited:
Where? When? There was one point where my lips did brush his neck and I freaked out and pulled away, but it was earlier I think. :reject:

And I do not remember him kissing me in the cheek after kissing my hand...

:reject: x 10000

Miroslava said:
Where? When? There was one point where my lips did brush his neck and I freaked out and pulled away, but it was earlier I think. :reject:

And I do not remember him kissing me in the cheek after kissing my hand...

:reject: x 10000

About 54 seconds in, right after you placed his hat back on him and right before he got this huge smile on his face.

Chizip said:

:hug: sweetie I know that you really want to get on stage with Bono and have him whisper sweet nothings in your ear - maybe it will happen tomorrow night :cute:

:wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom