Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
Nice!!!

Now, when you upload with tinypic. If you grab the third link down, the one that starts with you will make the pictures visible here without having to click on the link! Judging from that first one, seems like you have good ones!

:hyper: [/B][/QUOTE]

OOOhhhhhhhh....OK, let me see if I can figure this out then.
Have Patience People! :) I'm gettin there!

js1ths.jpg

I think this one's so cool b/c Adam is up on the screen above Bono's head.

I got a very few pics of Edge, but they came out blurry b/c he was far and moving.
These aren't ALL the pics, but I don't want to hog the place!

js1wsn.jpg

Yay me! Thanks for the kindness :)
I'm at work and am afriad that I will spend all day doing this!
I have a few more that are, indeed, "especial"
I'll post them soonly!

jd45177 said:
I have a Minolta A2, an 8mp and I don't think I've taken any pictures that look as good as the ones you posted.

goodness...Maybe it's just the brand?
The Canon is the first digital I've owned. I've been lucky with it, I guess. There's still a LOT of stuff that it does that I don't know how to do yet. I'm still playing with it. Photography is one of those things that I'd like to learn better--I like seeing the world through a viewfinder, ya know? I went to the local cemetery this fall and did lots of strange pics--bright leaves against masoleum stone and all...but THESE are my favorite pics EVER!!

I am glad it took you this long to post them up just because it is a nice surprise...

And the mullet actually looks kind of cool in that last picture! :D

(hides from April)

Miroslava said:
I am glad it took you this long to post them up just because it is a nice surprise...

And the mullet actually looks kind of cool in that last picture! :D

(hides from April)

There will be more throughout the day!
I totally want to cut that tiny bit of hair off the back of Larry's head--it buuuuugs me!!! And knowing him, you'd think it would bug him, too! (too squared away, that boy!)

another crazy, up-close Adam pic. Can't seem to get that one red-eye spot to go away, tho...

Oh, did anyone notice how GORGEOUS his pants were? (the black-on-black embroidery around the bottoms was amazing!)

jsbo8k.jpg

The bottom of all of Adam's pants are quite gorgeous... :sexywink:

But yes, love the Bomb pants :drool: :drool:

I so want to rub the peach fuzz in the back of his head :love:

I take it you didn't get any pics of the WOWY skank in the lingere top that got up there YET AGAIN did you?

She sucks :angry:

Miroslava said:
I take it you didn't get any pics of the WOWY skank in the lingere top that got up there YET AGAIN did you?

She sucks :angry:

Actually, I do! But it was from so far away that Bono and that "slut" are both so tiny!! :)
I don't have it loaded here at work. I can bring it in tomorrow if you'd really like...so you can see what you looked like to those of us not lucky enough to get scanned into the ellipse!

Miroslava said:
:applaud:

Very nice!

Thank you for all these pics :love:

thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed them!
But don't you know I would have traded (most!) of them for one dance on stage...<sigh> :sexywink:

How in the hell are we gonna last four (at the least) more years???

Back
Top Bottom