Christmas Pie, Surrey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do, though probably not as bad as me.

He made 19. The last time he reached that figure was right back in the 135th thread, the first Bald Knob. Last time he actually beat it was with fifty in #114, Shitlington Crags.

Why does santa bring me a stocking every year when he knows I don't eat candy?
I used to get Pez in my stocking :der:

Pez dispensers are fun. Pez candy is nasty. You'd think after making it for like 60+ years they'd find a flavour that doesn't taste like children's medicine.

EDIT: OMG according to Wikipedia they have all these flavours I've never heard of! DAMN YOU EUROPE FOR GETTING ALL THE GOOD FLAVOURS. This is like the all the wacky KitKat flavours they get in Japan ALL OVER AGAIN.

I'm on a computer bitchez!!!!!!

Amazing :drool: :lol:

So I can explain what happened this morning better now. As it turns out we are not having family Christmas at my mom's til tomorrow, so I must wait yet another day to get Guitar Hero :sad:. HOWEVER! I did get my DVD/VHS copier from dad :love:. HOWEVER! it probably can't copy VHS to dvd cause there's a copyright protector on VHS that I did not know about :sad:

Big surprise.

I got a Christmas card that trumped yours as the best ever.

Since you'll no doubt read back and catch this, Ax.

Relating to Assawoman, when was the last time I made 200 posts and/or topped a thread?

Last time you topped a thread was #191, Dyke Parade, when you made, ha, 198 posts. You last scored a double century in Tumbleweed Restaurant, #157, when you got 226.

It contained actual photos of Tre Cool strangling Larry Mullen to death?

I should photoshop that...:hmm:

No, what Michael wrote made me laugh harder. He wrote, "I hope you find the bluebird of happiness and make it your bitch!" :lmao:

Ha, Reggo.

And I won't be shocked if that Photoshop turns up soon.

So are you working on Christmas or something?

Ha, Reggo.

And I won't be shocked if that Photoshop turns up soon.

So are you working on Christmas or something?

I'm going to photoshop that next week. It'll be the best thing ever. Cause I have a photo of Tre strangling Billie, I just have to paste Lars over Beej.

Yup. Time and a half, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom