Chicago pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2_5-7-05_16.jpg

U2_5-7-05_18.jpg

U2_5-7-05_19.jpg

U2_5-7-05_20.jpg

U2_5-7-05_21.jpg

U2_5-7-05_22.jpg

U2_5-7-05_23.jpg

Thanks for all the pics everyone...DAMN Bono is one fine man, and he looks so much younger without his sunglassess!

I remember looking at the screen during Sometimes, and I kept thinking, wow, he looks like he did during ZooTV. And he's singing like it too! Amazing show...Zoo Station and Bad were the best...:drool:

Back from Chicago... dead tired so let's just summarize by saying it was amazing...

My camera work however was not so great this time around... I do like these from Zoo Station though

:drool:

50me06

50me6o

50me80

More tomorrow :D

Oh... my sign and I got some lovin' from Adam (twice) and Bono :drool:

Last edited:
LOL! Okay, I'm a moron - now I've finally realized why he's wearing that hat. ;)

Anyway... These pictures are absolutely AWESOME! December is just too far away! :sad:

What time does U2 actually go on stage? Im trying to decide what time to leave and beat some of the rush hour traffic.

Adam lovin' :drool: (smiled, winked)
Bono lovin' :drool: :drool: (smiled, sang to me)

Some more pics...

Love and Peace

50ph5k

50phja

Yes she did... should have seen her face everytime Adam came by though...

:lmao:

She looked something like this :shocked:

If anything, I was the one that had a rougher time of it this time... I NEARLY got out... sometime right after the Human Rights thing I started ot become whoozy (same time my friend passed out at in Denver!! I think the fog thingies are possessed! :wink:). So unfortunately, I spent all of Bad with my stomach in knots and having cold sweats :mad: I was about 2 seconds short of getting out, but sort of put my hand on the tall dude next to me and fought through it... I think it was a combination of heat, exhaustion and some SKUNKY, SKUNKY pot smoke

:mad:

By the time Zoo Station rolled by I was back in good shape and jumping up and down!

We had a nice interference/U2 Midwest group going in our area... Chizip, Neutral, Miss Becky, myself nad just to our right, the midwest group...

neutral said:

I still do honey :tongue: :lol:

B kissing on Adam and rubbing his head....few feet from us... :faint: :combust: :faint: :tongue:

:lmao: youre funny

I smelled a lot of nasty pot smoke the first night in denver....yuck!
GA can get really hot. This lady next to me was wearing a pleather jacket and she was drunk and kept rubbing up against me. It was making me so got I felt like I was going to pass out for part of denver2.

I love the pics!!!!!!!
Is it just me or is bono putting on a little more of that cute little tummy of his again? :sexywink:

Great pics Miroslava!! :up: I'm so happy for you and your sign. That was so amazing, to get the Adam love twice, and then the Bono love. I was so hoping he would point you out to Bono during Mysterious Ways so you would be the lucky girl pulled up on stage.

I couldn't manage to get B to see the sign til Yahweh, so I wasn't counting on it... I was however hoping that since Adam saw it earlier in the evening, that he would perhaps bring it up between the main set and the 1st encore

"Hey B there is a nice girl out there offering Free Spanish Lessons AND Mysterious Dances! go get her!"

:lmao: :drunk: :lol:

Funny story though... I was 3rd from the rail.. as MW started I tapped the dude in front of me and in my nicest non hysterical voice I asked him if he could do me the huge favor of allowing me to stand in his spot just during MW and he could have it back... he said sure, but if you get on stage, you have to make Bono give me a hug (fanboys are so funny :love: ). I said SURE!

So I let him have his spot back even before MW ended when it was obvious they were not coming looking for girls.

At the end of the evening he says to me "well, sorry it didnt happen... by the way, how in the hell were you going to get Bono to give me a hug"

In my cheekiest tone... "well, I figured that if I got up there I was going to get a hug so that when I got back here, I could give you a hug and it would be ALMOST like getting a hug from him... I did get one about a couple weeks ago though"

He makes this face :ohmy:

And proceeds to say "well bring it on!" as he hugs me

:lmao: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom