Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part IV - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THE FLY may have to go to make way for Crumbs, IMO...seriously, the way Bono wears the whole 'Africa' thing on his sleeve, Im suprised it wasnt played night one of the tour.

I say that was still a good show. They kept us guessing up 'til the very end.

Before I konk out for the night, I would like to thank the super-fab Gorman once again (I :heart: U more than QB :heart:s U!) for the videos. Thanks Axver for posting them. Thanks to the super secret setlist texter. Sloppy kisses for all. See you on the 23rd at the Minneapolis show.

I can't believe some people are seemingly disappointed. Bloody hell, ask for change, U2 do something we never expect, but it's not the change you expressly wanted so you get upset. Hell, I want One Tree Hill --> Heartland --> A Sort Of Homecoming as the first encore but I'll take whatever variation I can get from U2.

And what do you all say to video of Original Of The Species from gorman? Looks like Bono on guitar, Edge on piano from the first few seconds ...

While I missed the Pop stuff, this was still a good setlist and probably a great show to watch. At least, I would have been happy. Good night all!

U2dork said:
I say that was still a good show. They kept us guessing up 'til the very end.

Before I konk out for the night, I would like to thank the super-fab Gorman once again (I :heart: U more than QB :heart:s U!) for the videos. Thanks Axver for posting them. Thanks to the super secret setlist texter. Sloppy kisses for all. See you on the 23rd at the Minneapolis show.

Goodnight, Barbie :mad: (Don't listen to her gorman, I :heart: U more than anything)

pepokiss said:
wait... ar we SURE the show's over?

wait a minute........ bono grabs the broom away from the janitor.........

MMMOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

From a friend still there:

at the end, bono took off his cowboy hat and set it on the mic stand and walked off. then, when larry finished, he walked around his drumkit, took bono's hat off the stand, put it on, grinned, waved and walked off.

:cute:

JOFO said:

we got fast cars and wgrywh.

Like I said tonight's setlist came down to taste. We got Fast Cars, WGRYWH, OOTS, Bad, and totally different encore structure.

It was definately not the standard setlist, whether or not you or I like the song choices is a different discussion.

They did shake up the setlist substanteously tonight.

Axver said:
I can't believe some people are seemingly disappointed. Bloody hell, ask for change, U2 do something we never expect, but it's not the change you expressly wanted so you get upset. Hell, I want One Tree Hill --> Heartland --> A Sort Of Homecoming as the first encore but I'll take whatever variation I can get from U2.

And what do you all say to video of Original Of The Species from gorman? Looks like Bono on guitar, Edge on piano from the first few seconds ...

I love what's been happening.........................

Good night all

Back
Top Bottom