Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

Yeah. If they supposedly can't handle Acrobat, how on earth could they do Paranoid Android? It would be marvellous, though. :drool:

Yeah, it would suck... but you understand my :drool: GibsonGirl...

Axver said:

They have extensively rehearsed Mofo.

Have they? Again, I mentioned this in an earlier thread, but all we know was that last Tuesday they were working on the "backing track"... and when they finally played Discotheque on Saturday, everyone thought it was MOFO initially because of Pop Muzik-- so I think that perhaps "Mofo backing track" really was Pop Muzik

Partyslammer said:

Is it true or not that they extensively rehearsed "A Celebration" prior to the start of the tour?

T.B.

False. Totally false.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

They have done that before at one of the elevation shows.. can't remember which one.. Anyone know?

On snippets of the song in the break in the middle of "Elevation."

T.B.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

They have done that before at one of the elevation shows.. can't remember which one.. Anyone know?

They snippeted Creep at a few Elevation shows... And Radiohead snippeted Please at one of their shows... :)

Hello All -

Just got home. Looks like Horses is a surprise, and Yahweh is moved up. Have I missed anything else? Any vids yet?

bcrt2000 said:

Have they? Again, I mentioned this in an earlier thread, but all we know was that last Tuesday they were working on the "backing track"... and when they finally played Discotheque on Saturday, everyone thought it was MOFO initially because of Pop Muzik-- so I think that perhaps "Mofo backing track" really was Pop Muzik

No, they really did do Mofo, at least 30-45 minutes of it in Toronto with Bono on vocals.

Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever

No, they did not play Creep. A single line was sometimes snippeted in Elevation though.

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. (Bullet With Butterfly Wings snippet)
5. The Ocean
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. Beautiful Day (Sgt. Pepper snippet, Many Rivers To Cross snippet)
8. Miracle Drug (In A Little While Snippet by Bono a capella)
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Black Hills of Dakota snippet)
10. Yahweh
11. Love & Peace Or Else
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday
13. Bullet The Blue Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom