Chicago II Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

You say that like it's a bad thing. When I like something, it can last forever if it wants. :drool:

I hear you can watch cricketers age before your very eyes:ohmy: at the end of the match they have reach pensionable age:D

MCF74 said:
Axver,

When was the last time they played Even Better Than The Real Thing? I don't think they played it during the Elevation show that I attended a few years back.

It was played on Elevation's first leg, with the last instance being 9 June 2001, Boston IV.

Through expert analysis, I have narrowed it down to either Vertigo or COBL to start the show. :wink:

Well for the second day in a row as soon as i got into work this morning and yesterday morning i heard Sometimes...and everytime i start my day off with U2 i know it will be good...look what it brought last night :wink:...

Axver said:

It was played on Elevation's first leg, with the last instance being 9 June 2001, Boston IV.

Thanks so much! I wonder if it will surface on this tour. Not sure if they even rehearsed it.

VertigoGal said:
they played even better than a lot on popmart, didnt they?

EBTTRT was played at every single ZooTV and Popmart show and some Elevation first leg shows. And then it appeared on a tuning sheet on the first leg of this tour so maybe it'll show up again ...?

Axver said:

EBTTRT was played at every single ZooTV and Popmart show and some Elevation first leg shows. And then it appeared on a tuning sheet on the first leg of this tour so maybe it'll show up again ...?

What's a tuning sheet?

timothius said:

Satisfying your child's fundamental educational needs or supplying the hungry hoard with their setlist and smiley desires.

Get your priorities in order. :mad: :wink:

I tried to tell her. You let her have it on Sunday! :madspit:

:wink:

CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS

Home just in time for the show :) Wonder if VintagePunk's luck with rare songs will continue tonight *G* She's not going to want to come home after this! :lol:

Utoo said:
I'm watching that video of Walk On from last night. I don't care how rough it is---it's fucking awesome!!!

What? I must see this. Walk On was the U2 song that got me hooked.:drool:

Axver said:

Oh man I'd forgotten about that. It predicted WGRYWH, if I remember correctly. Its appearance on the sheet is proof that they'd at least rehearsed it before the tour started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom