Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

That's a good show! Yes, I've got it. I've got 2.5 of the four Lovetown shows. I'm missing half of Auckland I and all of Auckland II.

What's the other one, Wellington? How is it? I've got that partial Auckland...with all the Auckland bashing I'm surprised you got that :)

Axver said:

That's a good show! Yes, I've got it. I've got 2.5 of the four Lovetown shows. I'm missing half of Auckland I and all of Auckland II.

It is because you are not worthy... Get worthy...

I am registered to vote now... just thought I would put that out there :D

19 weeks until the Election must be held.:hyper:

It was asked about 10 pages ago, and I am not sure anyone cares anymore, but...Kings of Leon do have a song on a US commercial, the song is Molly's Chambers and I believe it's a Volkswagon commercial....

I have not heard any of their sets from the Vertigo tour, however, they are not as bad as a lot of people would have you believe, in my opinion...

CTU2fan said:

What's the other one, Wellington? How is it? I've got that partial Auckland...with all the Auckland bashing I'm surprised you got that :)

Yes, Wellington. Mmmm, Lovetown in Wellington. :drool:

As much as I have a go at Aucklanders, I'd love the bootlegs! Mmmm, One Tree Hill in the city home to One Tree Hill ... :drool:

timothius said:
I am registered to vote now... just thought I would put that out there :D

19 weeks until the Election must be held.:hyper:

I need to register to vote! Where did you register, can it be done online?

Axver said:

As much as I have a go at Aucklanders, I'd love the bootlegs! Mmmm, One Tree Hill in the city home to One Tree Hill ... :drool:

Yeah, I love how they do that! However if they play Wellington this time around I'm sure they'll do the same and will play Last Night On Earth (First Night In Hell Remix)...

timothius said:

Yeah, I love how they do that! However if they play Wellington this time around I'm sure they'll do the same and will play Last Night On Earth (First Night In Hell Remix)...

No, I think they'll play One Tree Hill --> Heartland for us in Wellington.

Of course, with One Tree Hill retitled to be Mount Victoria.

bobbus32 said:
It was asked about 10 pages ago, and I am not sure anyone cares anymore, but...Kings of Leon do have a song on a US commercial, the song is Molly's Chambers and I believe it's a Volkswagon commercial....

I have not heard any of their sets from the Vertigo tour, however, they are not as bad as a lot of people would have you believe, in my opinion...

Yep, that's the one I was thinking of. Have to say I didn't think they were very good. I think I was just getting used to them and kind of tuned them out.

Axver said:
timtam.jpg

:lol:

MikeSt said:
i go to the Philly show next saturday.....for those who have already been to a show...and if you had GA's...what time do people usually get there to get in line?

Depends on where you wanna be. Some people get in line the night before and camp out.

Backk!!!

I think I know how Bono got the idea for Yahweh....well Whilst air drumming in the shower i bumped the hot tap, and things got hot....and I yelled out "Yaaaaaaahweeehh" :lmao:

"Yahweh, always pain when the water is hot"

bono_man2002 said:
Backk!!!

I think I know how Bono got the idea for Yahweh....well Whilst air drumming in the shower i bumped the hot tap, and things got hot....and I yelled out "Yaaaaaaahweeehh" :lmao:

"Yahweh, always pain when the water is hot"

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom