Changes to the Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bridonohue

War Child
I know that Willie tinkers as the show progresses and for a change here in the US we get to see the show well into development, but it is still interesting to see the evolution of the staging.

not sure if this was new or not, but i didn't notice it at fed ex. as an intro to your blue room last night in va the audio was an incredibly loud rumbling noise like a rocket blasting off, shook your insides up close, along with a building red light from the pylon and the video screen simulating the flames from the rocket launch, transitioning into the quiet of the space video. new or not, it was a really nice piece from willie using the stage perfectly to enhance the song.

was it new? what else has been adjusted on the us leg?

I thought it was more Middle Eastern or Indian and it's still there I think, he does the "Irish Boy *insert local landmark here"" bit with it though which is new..

No, that hasn't been done at the last few shows. It's been gone since they paired YBR with BD at Boston II.

i like the bird chirps between songs....The one they used on album from their recording plaza...:up:

I know that Willie tinkers as the show progresses and for a change here in the US we get to see the show well into development, but it is still interesting to see the evolution of the staging.

not sure if this was new or not, but i didn't notice it at fed ex. as an intro to your blue room last night in va the audio was an incredibly loud rumbling noise like a rocket blasting off, shook your insides up close, along with a building red light from the pylon and the video screen simulating the flames from the rocket launch, transitioning into the quiet of the space video. new or not, it was a really nice piece from willie using the stage perfectly to enhance the song.

was it new? what else has been adjusted on the us leg?

They did that at Chicago II.

Back
Top Bottom