Caught jerking off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all, ehem.....pleasured ourselves. According to Kinsey, 90 percent of people have done it.. So there's got to be a lot of people who were caught.

Anybody??

My mom caught me a few times - she said that my legs would fall off.

Well, they still don't fall off! LOL! :drool:

oh deceptive title.... :no: well, i use bathrooms... so the door is always locked and the secret everyone knows is safe :D

whats funny is, everyone knows everybodys doing it but it would be a shock if anyone is caught. i love people :wink:

Now I can't get that Cars' song out of my head. You know the song. The one that was played while Brad was fantasizing about Phoebe Cates.

"Hi, Brad.. You know how much I always thought you were cute."

:sexywink:

Windmilllane said:
We have all, ehem.....pleasured ourselves. According to Kinsey, 90 percent of people have done it.. So there's got to be a lot of people who were caught.

Anybody??

Only 90%?....that can't be, must be in the high 90s. How can someone go a whole lifetime without doing it once?

It's physically impossible. I'm proud to say I lasted 2 weeks without doing it, then I ended up doing it in my sleep. So I don't see how anyone can last a lifetime.

brejc said:

Only 90%?....that can't be, must be in the high 90s. How can someone go a whole lifetime without doing it once?

It's physically impossible. I'm proud to say I lasted 2 weeks without doing it, then I ended up doing it in my sleep. So I don't see how anyone can last a lifetime.

I swear Ive never done it. And I never will.

How about this one... surprising your dad while he jerks off,, DAMN it,, I was about 13 when it happened, but there was no eye contact for atleast a day or so..

ah ha, yes now the dark and seedy side of all the Interlanders comes out..... notice I did spell it right, therefore no pun was intended :shame:

I really don't want to be here but I am so I'll stay just don't try any of that communal crap round me:wink:

yes.
i
have:mad: :wink:

and i was the star of my own show for a few mins.

WindMill-
The song you're referring to is:"Moving in Stereo"

db9

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:
that is why god invented locks on doors.

Yeah, but what about people who are idiots and don't think of putting locks on doors to rooms where private matters happen?

Not that I'm insinuating anything from personal experience.

Windmilllane said:
Has anybody been caught jerking off, ala "Fast Times at Ridgemont High."

I think I have...

How can you think you have? It wasn't obvious? I suppose if there's any doubt it's not the kind of thing you want to clarify with whoever caught you.

I'll probably regret posting my story on the net but it will be interesting to see if anyone can top it.

Several years ago, I went with my wife and kids on a family reunion to a beachside resort community. Tons of kids, adults gathered in a group of condos and no chance of scoring with my wife due to the lack of privacy.

One late afternoon, I leave the beach and tell my wife in passing that I'm going to shower the salt and sand off and get ready for dinner that evening. While showering it occurs to me that the condo is empty and since I can't score, I can at least placate Lil' Elvis by discretely spanking one out. No sooner do I get started when the shower curtain flings open and my wife hands my 1 year old daughter to me saying she cried for me when I left the beach and wanted to get cleaned up for the evening too.

I don't think my daughter had any idea what was going on but my wife did, much to her amusement. Man, that was one tense week.

why wont you do it mac? seriously, is there a specific reason or just cause you dont like having fun ? :eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom