Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:| Yes, somehow that smilie pretty much sums up my life this weekend.

Plus I am probably going to take the 5 year old mini fah to the new Winnie the Pooh movie :| It's about a huffalump :|

It got a really lousy review in my local paper - grade 'D' :ohmy:

I know, it's only 90 minutes. I can be strong for 90 minutes. I sat through a Hilary Duff movie a while ago....

Itunes, way tooooooo easy to get music............now downloading Till I Am Myself Again, Blue Rodeo...........fah it is all your fault:wink:

I'm home from the desert! It poured most of the time but it was still so beautiful :drool:

I just fast forwarded through the Grammy's and saw U2 :love:

I got my San Diego concert tickets!!! :hyper:

Last edited:
Welcome back, I have been thinking about you three everytime I hear a story about the flooding in AZ. Glad you still had a good time.
Wasn't it amazing when U2 won! I stood up and shouted OH MY GOD, THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edge:heart: Larry :up: 3 for 3 tonight. :hyper:
ahem, did you bring the rain back to the midwest with ya....... it is pouring here.

U2 won all 3? I'm so out of it. My sister called and left a message for me to say that she was watching U2 perfom so I sort of knew where to find it on the tape. Then I landed and called her just as Edge started talking.

:hug: Edge :hug:

So I sort of knew where to find that on the tape. But I didn't look for anything else. I thought they only won the one.

It's snowing pretty bad right now so no I didn't bring rain back to MN! Maybe it skipped us and went to you. Want to trade? Oh wait...you'll probably get the snow tomorrow!

arw9797 said:
U2 won all 3? I'm so out of it. My sister called and left a message for me to say that she was watching U2 perfom so I sort of knew where to find it on the tape. Then I landed and called her just as Edge started talking.

:hug: Edge :hug:

So I sort of knew where to find that on the tape. But I didn't look for anything else. I thought they only won the one.

really?

i knew they won something. my brother came home from visitation with our dad, apparently yesterday, and with him came a huge-ass tv vcr-dvd combo :rolleyes: instead of new clothes or shoes or shit my brother actually needs...

so my brother had a tantrum and started yelling about how he didn't want anyone using his tv.

part 1 of the tantrum came during sycmaoaixicoaoaoa, part 2 during the lynard skynard thing, part 3 during tim mcgraw's performance of live like you were dying...and then part 4 when the tv actually got turned off, i'm standing there going "hey! shut up! i want to know what larry mullen is saying!"

:grumpy:

i would have liked to have been able to sit in my room in peace and watch shit (and skip shit like jenifer lopez and that dude or the janis joplin tribute) without my family being annoying as hell, but i had to do laundry...

in other news, i made a complete geek out of myself at the ducky boys show last night, but i met mark lind and jay messina (drummer) :up: and kat took a picture of me with them.

funniest thing was when mark asked me my name. i tell him, and we shake hands and he goes "hi, i'm mark" like i didn't know that already :lmao:

Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal: "Vertigo," U2.
Short Form Music Video: "Vertigo," U2.
Rock Song: "Vertigo," Bono, Adam Clayton, The Edge and Larry Mullen (U2).

I need to go to bed but I'm too hyped up now. :mad: I have so much to do at work tomorrow. :(

Oh and I think I lost 2 books in the hotel. I can't find them. One is a tiny pop up map of London that I don't care about but the other is a book of Dublin that I got for my birthday party in Memphis. :mad: I didn't panic this morning in the hotel because I took so much crap out of my bag on Thursday night that I decided I didn't need so I thought I'd find them here. Nope. I do not know where they are :sad:

:laugh: I just re-read that post and I can tell that I have U2 on the brain because I have misspelled particularly, Larry :heart:

Back
Top Bottom