Cardiff Setlist Party Thread 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll miss these parties :sad:

.. but hope that they'll be back in 2010.. :hyper:

All you fans in North America. You may look forward to your concerts, but I'm telling you, they will be even better than you expect :hug:

*Anji holds up the official sqeeeing at Bono in concert (or on a street) baton to pass to NA*

Whoever takes it now. Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for England :lol: Or Should I say U.S.A :hmm:

Grr, computer froze halfway through MoS. A hundred thousand thank yous to Mikes and everyone who posted links/pictures/setlist updates/random comments/etc. I love this band and this place :heart: Won't be here for the next two (as I'll be there :hyper: ). Maybe I'll drop in before the show on my phone. Might post some twitter updates too (it's just my username from here). Can't wait for more parties to come! :love:

I saw on u2 log twitter that Bono mentioned Pamela Hunter is fighting for her life. Er, Who is she?

whoever she is, I pray she recovers speedily... :hug:

My family will be glad to have me back in the mornings though :lol:

it has been enormously good fun and am hoping a few of the U.S shows will fall on a weekend so I can check in from time to time :)

will miss these little shindigs
:grouphug:

and I have to go now . . . 7.45am on a Sunday morning and my 10 year old is practically pacing cuz he's meeting a friend on club penguin :lol:

Bye PR :wave: It has been fun partying with you and I will miss your refreshments.

Thank you all for a great time. :hug:

thankyou2.gif

n4dp4n.gif

I'll miss you. :(

Grr, computer froze halfway through MoS. A hundred thousand thank yous to Mikes and everyone who posted links/pictures/setlist updates/random comments/etc. I love this band and this place :heart: Won't be here for the next two (as I'll be there :hyper: ). Maybe I'll drop in before the show on my phone. Might post some twitter updates too (it's just my username from here). Can't wait for more parties to come! :love:

:up: to mikes for the audio

-dan

My sound was gone for Bad :sad: so missed that one too. But nothing new tonight. No Blue Room sung by astronauts. But it's good to save this special thing for the american leg, I think :up:

:wave: to all the partyers! Hope y'all can make some of the North American shows. Much better timing for me :D

Thanks for links, postings, food, & most of all, the company :hug:

Yes, thanks for brownies and drinks, purple socks, purple anything. I guess I'll have to go to bed, if Bono tells us to :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom