Caption thread #8: More Captioning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kafrun said:
7c4520af.jpg

:bono: There you go. Always happy to do something for a fan :blahblah: Say, have you joined the One campaign yet? :blahblah:
Guy: Huh? Bo-no? :scratch: I thought you were Robin Williams..

:)reject: *runs out before the mob of angry PLEBAns with pitchforks arrives*)

Kafrun is back!!!:lol: And I am LMAO:lmao: :lmao: I wish I had your skills.. How do you come up with this??:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

Kafrun is back!!!:lol: And I am LMAO:lmao: :lmao: I wish I had your skills.. How do you come up with this??:wink:

How do I come up with it? Well as my friends would say, I'm just wrong in the head :lol: :shifty:

Oh noes.. I'm back to flood the caption thread :p

rh1mwx.jpg

:adam: Edge told me to go get in the car. He said he was gonna take me out for ice cream :| .................I don't think he's coming :angry:

musicares2003_03.jpg

:bono: NO, why don't YOU play MOFO! :yell:

09-92-004.jpg

:bono:: Purty, twinkling lights :cute:
Audience: ....................*cough*..............:uhoh:............*cough*.............*rustle*..............:confused:

0127a71c.jpg

:bono: Something seems to have gone awry here.. I can't seem to........................ ADAM!! :angry:

47ebf64d.jpg

:bono: *Bono ventures into PLEBA* They want to do WHAT to my WHAT?! :yikes: ..........what the hell is a moob anyway? :confused: And who is this Babydoll? :flirt:

kafrun said:
47ebf64d.jpg

:bono: *Bono ventures into PLEBA* They want to do WHAT to my WHAT?! :yikes: ..........what the hell is a moob anyway? :confused: And who is this Babydoll? :flirt:

:lmao: :lmao:

kafrun, I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU :D

btw, we don't know if he doesn't actually do all this now, do we? :wink:

<----- is flattered :p

kafrun said:

09-92-004.jpg

Audience: ....................*cough*..............:uhoh:............*cough*.............*rustle*..............:confused:

:drool:
I'm such a sucker for shiny captions :lol: :lol: :lmao:
Kafrun, I still love you :D More captions!!!!!
*do not think about Bono being in PLEBA*
that would be pretty funny/scary... I mean, he's not THAT narcistic right?

kafrun said:
Oh noes.. I'm back to flood the caption thread :p

rh1mwx.jpg

:adam: Edge told me to go get in the car. He said he was gonna take me out for ice cream :| .................I don't think he's coming :angry:

OMFG!!!:lmao:You are too funny Kafrun!!!:lmao:
Hey Ads, Carmel will drive you anywhere you want to go baby.:flirt:

kafrun said:
47ebf64d.jpg

Uh... oh... Well, actually, I'm fine. I wouldn't embarrass myself it Bono just happened upon PLEBA... *nervously shifts away and contactsthe mods to remove all posts*

kafrun said:
09-92-004.jpg

Lmao! That look is SO funny!!!

Last edited:
edge_adam_car.jpg

:wave:
:edge: -"I have keep Adam waiting long enough I must say goodbye"
:adam: -"I am so happy Edge is letting me drive to get our ice cream!"

no, kafrun is away on msn, said she's getting ready to go out tonight and as for Gg - she lives in europe and i'm sure she is asleep :)

kafrun said:
7c4520af.jpg

:bono: There you go. Always happy to do something for a fan :blahblah: Say, have you joined the One campaign yet? :blahblah:
Guy: Huh? Bo-no? :scratch: I thought you were Robin Williams..

:)reject: *runs out before the mob of angry PLEBAns with pitchforks arrives*)

LMAO- VERY GOOD ONE!!!!!!!!

Well I saw this one on another thread and it begged for a caption so here goes.
thumbsucker.jpg

:bono: I'm so tired
me: it's ok sweetie, you just go to sleep- dream of shiny stuff and beach balls
:bono: Ah yes (thumb sucking sounds) Shiny shiny's and beach baaa....zzzzzzzzz

Babydoll said:
no, kafrun is away on msn, said she's getting ready to go out tonight and as for Gg - she lives in europe and i'm sure she is asleep :)

^^ I pretty well was

SC I LOVE the larry one!!! :wink: he's not gay, but I can imagine him thinking that... :lmao:

:heart: back to you Babydoll :wink:

3f0133928nc.jpg

:bono: you what? Brought me a very special Argentinian Beachball? Oh that is sooooo... soooo... sooo.... NICE! :hyper: :hyper:
:larry: great, so are you happy enough to sing tonight Bono??
:bono: :hmm: can I keep me beachball onstage then???
:larry: *SIGH* Whatever... *thinking*... yep, you are brilliant Larry, you did it, genious!
:edge: *thinking* I'm not with them, I'm Not with them, I'm NOT with them!

thanks to kelly for the pic^^

bono_212 said:
aaw kafrun, I saw you posted here and I thought you ahd given us another amazing caption
Sowwy :sad: I had a ton of pics I wanted to caption, but they were all over the place. I managed to organize them today, so I'll try and get some new ones up tomorrow :D

yrpop217ra.jpg

:bono: : I don't understand what you're saying mister, but oooooooooooooooooooooooh look at that giant shiny beachball poster there.. :drool: :love: :drool: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom