Caption Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome wallpaper by Sad_Girl...

Bono-Edge-S. Sednaoui: Yeaaaaah!!
Adam: wrong finger Larry, wrong finger...

Adam does not have the wrong finger, Edge has the oppisite hand up from the other guys!!! And Lardence is flipping us the BIRD!!!:giggle:

hay said:
now that would be extra excellent :drool: if only we could make this possible :hmm:

Actually I read the line too fast - it says XXX LARGE white shirts. He needs XXX SMALL white shirts so we can wet him down. It'd be in his best interest, to have him all wet, you see. No cats will come near him. :evil:

I am so going to Hell.

hay said:
u2captions.com is looking great ladies :applaud:
Awwwwww, gee thanks hay! :)

Merc said:

And Merc!

:hug:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I am so going to Hell.

Aren't we all...? :macdevil:

:whistle: :shifty:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
And Merc!

:hug:

You're welcome! :hug:

It looks great - can't wait to see it finished, up and running! :D:up:

I did actually find a few good caption-pics over the last few weeks, but haven't had the time to upload the pics and everything :reject: I'd really wish I could contribute some more, cos I think it's such a great project you've started! :yes:

445090e1.jpg

Rock,

ad4e694f.jpg

paper, scissors!

:)bono:: Hurray, I won!)

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Actually I read the line too fast - it says XXX LARGE white shirts. He needs XXX SMALL white shirts so we can wet him down. It'd be in his best interest, to have him all wet, you see. No cats will come near him. :evil:

I am so going to Hell.

I forgive you :hug: Sorry if I confused you with my cap :reject: And you are so not going to Hell anytime soon...a Macphisto realted Hell...maybe...but NEVER a regular Hell :hug:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Proof that Bono's forgetfulness isn't anything new...

344%3B6%3A9923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B4%3B%3C96452ot1lsi

:bono:: All is quiet, ummm....on, ummm, don't tell me now, I know it...let's see. All is quiet on Bastille Day? No wait. All is quiet on April Fools' Day? Oh :censored:! No! Don't tell me! I'll get it, I'll get it...

:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao: {water ALL over my desk -- thanks LG!!}

LG, you'll be the death of me one day.
I swear.
:lmao: indeed.

And I'm sorry I haven't been posting much captions lately.
But I've been slightly pre-occupied working on you know what.

Last edited:
kcline1 said:
:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao: {water ALL over my desk -- thanks LG!!}
<LG hands kcline1 a napkin.>

yw ;)

And gee, Mi, I've no clue what you've been working on! Wouldn't have to do with a certain 2MB file that I e'md you??? :wink:

(Just to let people know - I have dial-up. Emailing a 2MB file is a pretty big undertaking for me! Heck just looking at the pictures in PLEBA is an undertaking! But I love my boys - they're worth the wait.)

And yes, Mi, shoe in is the perfect term. :up:

Anyway, off with the horns...on with the show.
344%3B6%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B5236%3A4%3B7ot1lsi

Bono's so rich, he can afford to pay to have someone else do the pesky work of watching his hand autograph so he can use his own beautiful eyes to focus on other things.

344%3B6%3B6%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B5235%3A%3A%3B3ot1lsi

:bill:: So, Bono, you think after this you could let me drive your Mazerati?

:bono:: Oh- a-ha-ha-ha-ha, hey, that's a good one, Mr. President.

:bill:: Whaddya mean? I'm serious! I'd love to get behind the wheel and head out on the open road!

:bono:: Ehm, eh- eh-ha-ha-heh-he-heh. Ummmmmm, no, Mr. President. Nobody touches the Bonomobile.

344%3B6%3B%3A723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B523772%3B7ot1lsi

:larry: <thinking>: I didn't want to drive a convertible. It f:censored:s my hair up. But noooo, Bono never listens to me. Doesn't he know how important my hair is to this band?

:bono: <yelling to PLEBAns on the street>: Hello, yes, hello, it's me, Bono. Love you all. Come see us on our tour.

:adam: <thinking>: I still need to get a spoon from this place for my collection.

:edge: <thinking>: F:censored:ing Bono. I called shotgun. But noooo, Bono never listens to me. :madspit:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Or:

:bono: Hehe. Y'know, Bill, I'm gonna look taller than you in this photo.

Bill: Hahaha
*Is he ever gonna shut up about his height? Comes here every week saying he wants to talk about fair trade and all that, but when he gets here, its always "Don't you think these shoes make me look taller?" :rolleyes:*

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
No caption here, just an observation.
344%3B6%3B3523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B4%3B%3C%3B7693ot1lsi

Who the :censored: let Bono carry the laptop?????????

:lmao: Good observation, LG! :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
344%3B6%3B%3A723232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B523772%3B7ot1lsi

:larry: <thinking>: I didn't want to drive a convertible. It f:censored:s my hair up. But noooo, Bono never listens to me. Doesn't he know how important my hair is to this band?

:bono: <yelling to PLEBAns on the street>: Hello, yes, hello, it's me, Bono. Love you all. Come see us on our tour.

:adam: <thinking>: I still need to get a spoon from this place for my collection.

:edge: <thinking>: F:censored:ing Bono. I called shotgun. But noooo, Bono never listens to me. :madspit:

Perfect!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom