Caption Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, LG - just checked out U2captions.com.

Looks good so far!

LMAO @ Zaphod BeebleBono... whoever thought that up deserves thanks!

:sad: I miss Douglas Adams... :sad:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
344%3C544%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B6%3A665%3B%3C4ot1lsi

:edge:: Good going, Bono.
:bono:: Shutup, Edge.
:larry:: Just had to play a practical joke on Ali, didn't ya? Just had to drag all of us into it, didn't ya?
:bono:: Shutup, Larry. FOAD.
:larry:: No, you FOAD, you stupid tiny brained wiper of other people's bottoms. You didn't think she was serious when she said we had to ride outside this time!
:adam:: Cool! I can see my house from here!

:lmao:!!!

MBS said:

Alright, so if the Molarity of HCL(aq) is 2.0M and it takes 25mL of NaOH to reach the equivalence point.....then to find the molarity of NaOH all I have to do is...........

Ask Edge.

Brought to you by:
A poor lass studying for her chem midterm :sad:

:lol: classic!! good luck on the midterm...chemistry always confused me...but it was tight cuz we had to do this project where we made a "happy birthday mole" card (with that 6.02x10^23 stuff) and so I drew U2 singing Elevation and my teacher hung it up for the rest of the year cuz his favourite band was U2, and he was hot :love:

withlittlegirl.jpg

Bono: Wow, you're really short. I mean, look, I'm sitting down and I'm STILL taller than you.

Girl: :| mister, you've got some big soles on those shoes there...

sitandpointtoedge.jpg

Bono: ...and now since I'm tired, er, I mean, so the PLEBAns can...err...because I'm drun...no, no, wait, that's not it...em...now...now The Edge is going to play a 35 minute solo version of Acrobat.

Edge: ...I...am...?...I...don't remember this in the setlist...

sneakaway.jpg

Bono: Right...well...while you do that, I'm going to go...uhh... take a nap...I mean...find the PLEBAns...err... end world poverty, yeah...

Larry: B-O-N-O-!!

Bono: ...y...yeah?

Larry: GET BACK HERE!! you are SO not pulling that PLEBAn thing again.

takeabreak.jpg

Bono: man...caught again...time out for 10 minutes...:(

Miringeltje said:
f0c99eb2.jpg

:bono: : Well, hello there!!

*thinking* Good, I'm no longer the shortest person in the room!

:laugh:

Snarking on Bono's shortness never gets old. And he looks like he has to pee!

Fashionista moment: I really like Anton's scarf.

Last edited:
JTHU2OSBW31.jpg

:larry: I told you we shouldn't let Adam eat at Taco Bell, but Noooo! You said What's the harm? Nobody ever listens to me :blahblah:
:bono: *thinking* I hate it when Larry's right!
:edge: If I figure the number of burritos he ate and the average rate of digestion...

:adam: *thinking* My plan to get my own private car on the train is working! :evil:

Sad_Girl said:
:larry: I told you we shouldn't let Adam eat at Taco Bell, but Noooo! You said What's the harm? Nobody ever listens to me :blahblah:
:bono: *thinking* I hate it when Larry's right!
:edge: If I figure the number of burritos he ate and the average rate of digestion...

:adam: *thinking* My plan to get my own private car on the train is working! :evil:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Meghan said:
reminise.jpg

Conan: Can you remember the first beachball you ever held?

Bono: *drifts deep into memory* Oh yes..... God, she was beautiful.....

four.jpg

Bono: I remember me Da' telling me he'd bought me something really special for Christmas that year. Told me to cover me eyes, but I peaked, and there she was...... Big and round and perfect......

there.jpg

Conan: Well, Bono, we've organised a little surprise for you. Bring her out guys! Bono, we're presenting you with your very first beachball from all those years ago!

bballhug.jpg

Bono: Ohh! Beachy!! I missed you so much! I love you.... *hugs and kisses beachball*

AAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH !!!! :lmao:

*Max falls of the chair laughing*

One of the best "beachball jokes" I´ve seen :up:

Oh for the love of God! Snapfish was being very, very naughty. Actually I think it's my dial-up right now. But it took me about 40 minutes to post this stupid pic, and now I just don't find it very funny anymore. Lemme know what y'all think.

344%3C75%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B74%3C%3A7%3A77ot1lsi

:edge:: Ah, yes, I've finally managed to lure Bono into the trunk and trap him there so I can have all the attention to meself!

Photoshop sucks right now, so I've had to resort to hotlinking myself :madspit:

four.jpg

Bono: You're kidding! This is the number that comes after Three?!

MBS said:

Alright, so if the Molarity of HCL(aq) is 2.0M and it takes 25mL of NaOH to reach the equivalence point.....then to find the molarity of NaOH all I have to do is...........

Ask Edge.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
as i am also studying for an evil chem midterm this struck me as extreamly funny.

edge's girl said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
as i am also studying for an evil chem midterm this struck me as extreamly funny.

:lol:
It's one of those things where you've gotta be there to find it funny.......

Kinda like sitting there doing your midterm, getting stuck and thinking......

What would Edge do??!?! :scream:

Good luck! :hug:

And I see you're from TO. Did you go to any of the shows?

ee1b1bb6.jpg

:bono: thanks, again, for the advice Jesus
:edge: we're still doing lunch later, right? ok, cool.
:eyebrow: (guy in the background) who are they talking to?

MBS said:

It's one of those things where you've gotta be there to find it funny.......

Kinda like sitting there doing your midterm, getting stuck and thinking......

What would Edge do??!?! :scream:

I have to admit that I have never done that.

MBS said:

Good luck! :hug:

And I see you're from TO. Did you go to any of the shows?

I was at the frist Toronto show, didn't have GA tickets like so many other lucky people though :(

2ebffb12.jpg

:bono: : WHOA! What's this? I don't believe it!

da2a2c58.jpg

:bono: : Edge was right. At some point in time his hair really was longer than mine. Totally slipped my mind.

Last edited:
e191aa42.jpg

:bono: : Oh, sometimes it's so nice to be me! Look what I got today. Some-one gave me this new LP. I can't wait to get home and listen to it. I'm curious to find out what kind of music this will be.

John: Uhm Bono, I had to break it to you, but this is one of your own albums.

:bono: Really? :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom