Caption Thread #17: The boys know they can't dance...yes we know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
yah3.jpg

:bono: Off to save Africa, brb.. Just gonna get on mah invisible pony.......
That and the headphones one...
:lmao: :lmao:

bonoadambums.jpg

Guy on far right: :mad: "Just push the little button! Hurry I can't believe you're missing this!"
Lady next to him: :uhoh: "I can't help it, it's broken!"
:adam: :sigh: "Just take the picture already, I can't breathe!"

bonoflagjapanmq2.jpg

The Bonosapian likes to pretend he's the Ruler of the land "Beachball" (see flag), and leading his legion of shineys into battle.

129.jpg

:bono: Yes, the door to the left. I've set up refreshments and comfy chairs for you. Once you're all settled we can get down to business and I can take you through all the rough drafts of my speeches for next tour.
:larry: The bushes on the right look a bit prickly, so if I try to fall a little more to the left I'll land in the hedges and then I can roll to the grass and run from there........ Oh I don't know, it's quite a drop.. :scratch:
:bono: Oh, don't forget to fill out your room service cards for breakfast tomorrow morning. We won't have ANY time for going out to eat..
:larry: On second thought, it's not THAT far down.. :uhoh:

kafrun said:
129.jpg

:bono: Yes, the door to the left. I've set up refreshments and comfy chairs for you. Once you're all settled we can get down to business and I can take you through all the rough drafts of my speeches for next tour.
:larry: The bushes on the right look a bit prickly, so if I try to fall a little more to the left I'll land in the hedges and then I can roll to the grass and run from there........ Oh I don't know, it's quite a drop.. :scratch:
:bono: Oh, don't forget to fill out your room service cards for breakfast tomorrow morning. We won't have ANY time for going out to eat..

:lmao:

:adam: (oop) *nudges Larry* Psst...I'll do it if you do it :crack:

kafrun said:
129.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: Great one Kaf!

PLEBAns: Bono! We have the building surrounded, come out with your hands up! :madwife:

*inaudible whispers*

PLEBAns: Err.. Come out with your hands up and your tongue out! :madwife::shifty:

7def685c.jpg

:bono::uhoh::p

sparkysaystalktothehandus9.jpg

:adam: The Bonobot has malfunctioned, Dr The Edge is working on the repairs, Larry's fussing with his hair. Again. And I'm out of superglue. I'm bored. So, screw you guys, I'm going home.

kafrun said:
129.jpg

lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

*wipes tear* OMG, I have not laughed at a cap that hard in a long time. :applaud: You're awesome, Kaf!

60c14d83kk0.jpg

:bush: Hey, will ya look at that cute little bug there *sneaks hand on Bono's back*
:bono: oooh shiney :drool:

PLEBAns: Yes Bono, follow the shiney bug right into our headquarters :evil: ... but lose the other guy first plz, despite of his actions, he's not a PLEBAn.... :|

cdde7459.jpg

Bob: Look lady, Bono and I go WAY back :angry: He loved ME before he ever loved you :mad:
Merkel: Is what he's saying true, Bono? Did you tell this man that you love him too? :sad:
Other lady: Uh, Bono, Oprah is on the phone.. something about how you didn't call her yet today.. she sounds perturbed.. :huh:
Guy in the corner: Errr, not to butt in or anything, but since we're airing all this out now, I just wanted to say that he chatted me up in the car and now I'm feeling a bit cheated :|
Bono: This is what I get for being such a slut.. :sigh:

5d561f4a.jpg

Bob: Listen, lady! :mad:
Merkel: No, YOU listen! Lest your face meets my fist :madwife:
Other lady: Err.. hate to interrupt again, but Brian Williams is on the phone for you now, Bono.. :uhoh:
Bono: Why must I be so loveable? :(

Back
Top Bottom