Caption-ing #14!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
:cute: awwwwwww the Bonosmiiile

:shifty: what's that interview? those caps are dutch!! *wants*
i think i have it somewhere...i could try and upload it...:hmm: if only I remembered how to do it...anyway *fetches the dvd waiting for someone to explain how to upload an interview*

Loved your cap, injectlove, and here's mine. :)

injectlove said:
computer.jpg

(There's an Internet camera just out of the shot, at Bono's left)

:bono: :huh: Why does this person think I'm Roy Orbison?

:edge: <not even bothering to look up>: I've told you tons of times that jet black hair makes you look like him. But do you listen to me? Nope.

computer.jpg

:bono: ummm...edge...
:edge: not now bono
:bono: edge I think you really need to see this
:edge: bono i'm building a rocket, I can't be bothered
:bono: no its really creepy
:edge: what is it?
:bono: its the back of a guy's head
:edge: :huh:

*edits to remove evidence of extreme thickness*

I get it now... :der: 'Tis funny! :D
In my defence, I only just got up!

*runs cos she's late for work*

Last edited:
europop2005 said:
:bono: ummm...edge...
:edge: not now bono
:bono: edge I think you really need to see this
:edge: bono i'm building a rocket, I can't be bothered
:bono: no its really creepy

:lmao: That was Perfect!

edgecannesio0.jpg

Guy on phone: Oh my god, you'll never believe who's here. *pause* The Edge! *pause* I know, I can't believe it either! *pause* No, I don't see Bono anywhere, but listen to this, Edge is wearing a cowboy hat and a shiny shirt! *pause* I know! This is incredible! It's like Pop all over again! *pause* Okay yeah, go make a thread in EYKIW, they should know about this. *pause* Yeah, I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna go ask him about Mercy. Bye.

injectlove said:
Ok, I saw this picture on the last thread, and this is my lame attempt! :reject:

computer.jpg

Bono: :hyper:
Edge: Bono, what are you doing with my laptop?
Bono: Wellllll ... I saw this ad, and I hit the spaceship three times, like it told me to, and I won a free iPod! :hyper: ... ok ... I need to click here to get it ... Oooh, a download! *runs file*
Edge: :rolleyes: Bono, you do realise those things don't work- Wait, did you say a download?
Bono: Well, I guess you're right ... I don't really need an iPod anyway ... And Edge?
Edge: ??
Bono: Your laptop won't turn on anymore.
Edge: :yikes:

I see those all the time:lmao: Bono and the Computer:cute:

CRW_3896.jpg

Bono: Edge!! There it is again! :yikes:
Edge: There's WHAT again, Bono? :rolleyes:
Bono: The spaceship! :yikes: There's another one!
Edge: What? :rolleyes:
Bono: The big red spaceship! There it is again! It wants my brains! :no: And possibly my blackberry with the names and numbers of various world leaders! But mostly my brains! :no:
Edge: That's it, Bono. No more X-Files for you :|

It was that day that they realized maybe Bono was getting a little too old for this rock star thing..

CRW_3683.jpg

Bono: I cannot believe it! Can't you people do anything right! This microphone stand is WAYYY too short :no: I may be short, but I'm not THAT short! How am I supposed to sing into this thing? I'll get a cramp in my neck! :blahblah:
Adam: Bono, that's not your mic stand :eyebrow:
Bono: You guys know I have a bad back, and yet you put my mic stand too low. Do you know what it would do to my knees to have to bend down like that? :no: Or possibly I could kneel while I sing. Ok, I guess that would put a new spin on all those kneeling lyrics, but I tell ya what, it would be too big of a hassle. Think of the pain I would have in my knees :blahblah:
Edge: Bono, your microphone is over here :|
Bono: And I thought I specifically told you to turn up the temperature in here, it's too cold! How am I supposed to sing when I'm freezing my cahones off? I tell ya!
Edge: Bono, it's 80 degrees outside :|
Bono: I ask you to do one thing. ONE THING. What am I supposed to do? Wear my longjohns to the show?? It's too cold. TURN UP THE HEAT, ya' - :madwife:
Larry: Bono, this is an OPEN-AIR stadium :banghead:

Disclaimer: I am NOT of the opinion that Bono is too old. Far from it, in fact. Eez joke. Only joke : D Please put away the flaming torches now *nevously backs up towards the door*

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2006-12--2.jpg

Bono: Hai guys! I found a way to fit ANOTHER speech into the set! Wanna hear?! It's gonna be fecking brilliant :hyper: Guys?!
Edge: Billie.. run.. run.. for the love of all that is sacred, run while there's still time! :no:
Bono: And AND I figured out a way to add a new verse to One that has "healing" "kneeling" "soul" AND "sister" all in the SAME line! :hyper: Omgomg, I think I just wet myself a little :hyper:
Billie Joe: :uhoh:
Bono: Guys?!! :hyper:
Edge: Go, just go :no: Save yourself! :no:

:lol: That was great kaf.

Oh oops there's another one now! :lol:

I was commenting on the 1st one up there... they're both good tho. :D

Last edited:
kafrun said:

Bono: Hai guys! I found a way to fit ANOTHER speech into the set! Wanna hear?! It's gonna be fecking brilliant Guys?!
Edge: Billie.. run.. run.. for the love of all that is sacred, run while there's still time! :no:
Bono: And AND I figured out a way to add a new verse to One that has "healing" "kneeling" "soul" AND "sister" all in the SAME line! Omgomg, I think I just wet myself a little :hyper:
Edge: Go, just go Save yourself! :no:

STOP IT!! I think I just peed a little:lmao:

:uhoh:

kafrun said:

Bono: Hai guys! I found a way to fit ANOTHER speech into the set! Wanna hear?! It's gonna be fecking brilliant :hyper: Guys?!
Bono: And AND I figured out a way to add a new verse to One that has "healing" "kneeling" "soul" AND "sister" all in the SAME line! :hyper: Omgomg, I think I just wet myself a little :hyper:
Edge: Go, just go :no: Save yourself! :no:
:lmao:
You're killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom