Cape Town setlist party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Yep. This song.

ALWAYS.

:hug:

rosebowlbonorun1comet.gif

:applaud:

:drool::D I love the part in the Rose Bowl DVD, during streets, right before Bono gets up behind the drums to sing "Love, love, love" when Edge is on the outer ring and he has to run up the bridge to the center so that he can be together with his band mates and best friends for the best part of their best Live song.

:drool::D I love the part in the Rose Bowl DVD, during streets, right before Bono gets up behind the drums to sing "Love, love, love" when Edge is on the outer ring and he has to run up the bridge to the center so that he can be together with his band mates and best friends for the best part of their best Live song.

Yes love that too!

That was extremely hot

can i say how much i hate the video for streets? the rooftop performance would have been a video for the ages, but then they had to go and pretend they only got one take of the song and the cops shut them down, going from a music video to what feels like a 45 minute epic.

they played eight songs that day, ffs.

Back
Top Bottom