Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"I don't know about you, but I threw up a little in my mouth when I listened to half of Freaxxx. Please, Shorty 11857, just admit you like brokencyde, and we will flame you accordingly."

They replied :lol:

:lmao: *wipes tear* They were high off their asses when they recorded this album? I had NO IDEA!

One of these days, I want to genuinely record a hip-hop album, but first, I'll release a blatant ripoff of I Gotta Feeling that recycles every cliche in the genre in four minutes, and then release a making of that will look a lot like this. That way, I can record a hip-hop album, but no one will actually bother to listen to it.

:lmao: *wipes tear* They were high off their asses when they recorded this album? I had NO IDEA!

One of these days, I want to genuinely record a hip-hop album, but first, I'll release a blatant ripoff of I Gotta Feeling that recycles every cliche in the genre in four minutes, and then release a making of that will look a lot like this. That way, I can record a hip-hop album, but no one will actually bother to listen to it.

I nearly broke up my band when I told my friend I was working on a cover of the Beatles birthday and sent him a techno instrumental version

I nearly broke up my band when I told my friend I was working on a cover of the Beatles birthday and sent him a techno instrumental version

Personal request: Fleetwood Mac's Dreams in the style of your last record. Dooooo it.

So if I review your album on RYM, John, I too can make a request?

So if I review your album on RYM, John, I too can make a request?

Yup, and we'll 100% put it on the covers album. Not sure when it'll be recorded but as an acknowledgement you'll get the aborted techno cover of Birthday by the Beatles :yes:

Yup, and we'll 100% put it on the covers album. Not sure when it'll be recorded but as an acknowledgement you'll get the aborted techno cover of Birthday by the Beatles :yes:

... what if I requested Sex Toys by Brokencyde?

Ashley is already taking 2% of our profits though, what more could we give!

Release Sex Toyz as a single and donate all the proceeds to the Money For Axver Fund. Fuck the One Campaign; give to me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom