Canada Road, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, now we have MOS, my favourite from the clips. Looks like it's not going to disappoint. (sorry, I'm sort of talking to myself, but I can't hold it in! :p )

heh, Bono just said WIYUH.

Ahh, now we have MOS, my favourite from the clips. Looks like it's not going to disappoint. (sorry, I'm sort of talking to myself, but I can't hold it in! :p )

heh, Bono just said WIYUH.

I'm trying to keep my comments to myself just so that I don't end up repeating myself in the listening party. I'm mostly pestering gorman with them on AIM. He was listening ahead of me as he sent me the album and positively made me salivating over the prospect of some of these songs.

I really like most of this stuff. White As Snow, Fez, Magnificent, Moment Of Surrender are probably those that stood out most.

Shit, I sent the link to about 30 people, but every time I hit refresh, someone beat me to it. I think they have it covered.

I'm trying to keep my comments to myself just so that I don't end up repeating myself in the listening party. I'm mostly pestering gorman with them on AIM. He was listening ahead of me as he sent me the album and positively made me salivating over the prospect of some of these songs.

I really like most of this stuff. White As Snow, Fez, Magnificent, Moment Of Surrender are probably those that stood out most.

Yeah, I'll try not to say too much now I guess. But man, I'm impressed so far!

Bollocks, I've to go for a while. I'll be back in a couple of hours, and hopefully then I'll be able to join in a listening party with some of you!

Respect to you all, respect to this album. :drool:

Yeah, I'll try not to say too much now I guess. But man, I'm impressed so far!

Oh, I'm not saying you need to keep it to yourself, and it seems nobody's taken issue with me making what comments I have. I just know I repeat myself far too often as it is. :laugh:

Gloria came up after the album for me. Man, what a day of Fine U2 Listening! I did first five tracks of UF before NLOTH, then NLOTH was ace, now Gloria. Hellz yeah people.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I no longer have aim. So I suppose I'm doubly out of the listening party.

Ian, I just have to throw this in here before I go: I admit that I'm jealous of you and Khan right now! I wish I had a fan-boyfriend to share this with right now :sigh:

no, but you know. don't try to attention whore green day in right now when it's pretty clear what we're all talking about. is all.

Oh, good Christ. I'm trying to distract myself cause I don't want to listen to the leak. I wasn't trying to attention whore anything. And don't you dare try to say I'm not as much a U2 fan as the rest of you guys.

Man, I wish Ali and (I think?) U-Wen were into listening to the leak. I'd get them to come around, I'd order pizza, and we'd have a fine old time tonight.

No bickering, you idiots.

Respect NLOTH.

respect this

u2-no_line_on_the_horizon.jpg

oh, wait.

I'm so respecting NLOTH.

Actually, right now I'm respectfully listening to October until we begin this listening party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom