can i get you some coffee hun?...and DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad never shuts up about how great his music is, he won't let me discover my own bands

I think the only ones I have, that I really like are Oasis and The Arcade Fire

^ Trust me you don't, I hate it

If I had any more than zero vocab on car crashs, I wouldn't be studying

I would be wasteing time on the idirlíon, Duirt mé focal aon as Gaeilge :wink:

I don't think gaelic is really a useful language at this point in time lemonchick, don't tell irishteen i said that! :shh:

if you want though go to the bbc website, click on society and culture, then on where i live, there's some interactive thing with irish phrase (you can also learn welsh). i entertained will & john with my mastery of irish the other day...

...yeah this is what we do when we're bored at school :wink:

Lemonchick said:

I have to write an essay on The Handmaid's Tale

:hug: :hug: :hug: I had to do one of my AS level exams on this book. I absolutely detest it. You have my sympathy. The film version was one of the funniest things I've ever seen though. :lmao:

(Don't worry, there aren't many more books that I can say, I had to study that at school! *see what are you reading now thread*)

Last edited:
^^i'll check that out when I have time...sounds like fun!!

^how's the vocab going?

<this thread is addictive....

Irishteen said:
^ Attack Gaeilge all you want, it is a load of shite

nah I'm not attacking it, I'd never attack a language in which I know how to say "I don't like curry"

but I do feel bad for you that you're required to take it considering you most likely won't need it much. I understand why they want to keep it but someone like you that hates it should have a choice at least :wink:

^^I haven't seen the movie...and I really don't want to :no:

In fact, I don't want to see the book...ever again...:|

^^^ I got bored, thinking of learning some new curses, I only knew two

Piss off and kiss my arse, can get you far, but I need some more

In case I ever go West, I could teach them boggers to shut up in their own language :wink:

I forgot I know how to say You are gay as well, that goes very far :wink:

^^ But they work you'd by shocked how many times "but you are gay" can be used

:lol: there is a South African kid who heard it the wrong way round and tells people "You are but air" :wink:

bye VG :wave:

Last edited:
Lemonchick said:
^^I haven't seen the movie...and I really don't want to :no:

In fact, I don't want to see the book...ever again...:|

The film's so bad it's funny. Just the opening sequence. What Luke does to escape the guard people is so bloody dumb that you gotta laugh!

As for the book it took all of my self control not to have a celebration bonfire the second my exam had finished!

Anyone wanna hear some Irish, well you are gonna hear it anyway

Inne, bhí mé sa an seomra suite agus bhí mé ag ól uisce beatha. Nuair a chauigh mé go dtí an seomra folctha. Nuair a bhí mé sa an seomra, bhí mé ag mún, chonaic mé Dia agus duirt Dia, "tá seo mo leithreas, bain as"

well all that proves is I am completely bored, well if anyone wants a story about going to the bathroom and meeting God there ya go

flour.gif

im in a good mood!!!:happy:

sometimes I don't let go..............

hello hello............... (hola)

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom