Business Trips ... Are They Legit When There's Closing Involved ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly this boyfriend is cheating in "Atlanta" (code name for Germany) on his girlfriend (they're both Hispanics, guys) and is in cahoots with his employer and the economy to create a recession, just to make his girlfriend and his girlfriend's friends inexplicably sad. He's horrible. Stop the madness. Where's Bono? Someone get me Bono??? :sad:

Theory

Economic times are bad, recession looms. Warehouse man is dating a cling, whiny self absorbed Education Professional (who has THAT part of her life in order) who shares every intimate detail of their personal life with her friend, the Internet Tokyo Rose.

The mill...er warehouse is closing and he has an opportunity to go kick up his heels in Atlanta paid for by his employer
, the evil capitalist scum.

The Whiney one says nay....you can't go, I won't let you. You must stay here with ME and gird your loins for the coming job search.

He says no and she runs to tell every single detail no matter how small to her friend so she can immediately put it onto an internet music fan site for the definitive answer. (this alone is a good reason for healthcare reform. Vote wisely, stop threads like this forever)

Knowing ALL the info I can say

He's running away.

It's the only sane thing to do.

So, guys, the RECESSION has been created by:

1. MsMofoGone's girlfriends' boyfriend
2. The Edge
3. The boyfriend's EMPLOYER
4. The Economy

We're heading for a recession because OF them.

Also, stay at home with your families every weekend forever. If not, you'll be talked about on message boards.

Matsui said:
Theory

Economic times are bad, recession looms. Warehouse man is dating a cling, whiny self absorbed Education Professional (who has THAT part of her life in order) who shares every intimate detail of their personal life with her friend, the Internet Tokyo Rose.

The mill...er warehouse is closing and he has an opportunity to go kick up his heels in Atlanta paid for by his employer

The Whiney one says nay....you can't go, I won't let you. You must stay here with ME and gird your loins for the coming job search.

He says no and she runs to tell every single detail no matter how small to her friend so she can immediately put it onto an internet music fan site for the definitive answer. (this alone is a good reason for healthcare reform. Vote wisely, stop threads like this forever)

He's running away.

Hits lefties as well as he hits righties, plays a solid LF, never misses a game, is clutch....and this......:drool:

Matsui said:
Theory

He's running away.

I admired you a few times this summer, and I admire you once again :heart:

you should leave this board now, you are destined for greater things :wise:

Wait!

I think there are far more dasterdly deeds afoot!

Has no one considered that this is all an elaborate ploy to keep us all in our homes, intently tracking the happenings of MsMofoGone's sisters borthers friends girlfriend's boyfriend, rather than supporting our COUNTRY, and doing our patriotic duty to SPEND mindlessly (well, we've got the mindless part down pat)....thus, is it not true the MissMofoGone is the SOLE (or soul) cause of the recession?!

We must act before it is too late!

MsMofoGone said:
OK ... I laughed because of his 'dumb reasoning' behind taking this trip. My girlfriend doesn't believe he was 'looking out' for himself and his 'BEST interests' within the company issues. She knew he just went on this trip, because he could go. It made absolutely NO difference at all, that the opportunity was made possible because of his employer. He wanted to see the city of Atlanta because he never has been there before ... he didn't care that he was there with the sales managers, corp heads, etc.

Guys, his reasoning is faulty because he could just go thanks to his employer. His employer gave him the opportunity that he wanted an opportunity to go. His girlfriend doesn't understand the opportunity he wants to see the city. Sales pitches. Atlanta is the location that his opportunity to go there was given by his employer. He wants to go see Atlanta, but it doesn't make a difference. It's not in his best interests to leave MsMofoGone all alone for the weeke- sorry, MsMofoGone's friend- because there's a RECESSION. It would be better for the recession's sake and to flip off the company to stay home all weekend. The opportunity he had he wanted. The employer.

phillyfan26 said:
So, guys, the RECESSION has been created by:

1. MsMofoGone's girlfriends' boyfriend
2. The Edge
3. The boyfriend's EMPLOYER
4. The Economy

We're heading for a recession because OF them.

Also, stay at home with your families every weekend forever. If not, you'll be talked about on message boards.

you forgot melontinis. They deserve their own bullet point.

While never mentioned directly,I'm sure it was a detail overlooked in the whole documentary of their lives.

all peoples get melontinis. Some will buy them, some will have them bought FOR them. All, buyers and buyees MUST tip lavishly to avert mockery.

The recession will be prevented only by everyone staying home making and eating scotcharoos.

Scotcharoos are surprisingly tasty.

This is like that scene in Fast Times.

Clearly, you all haven't been to Atlanta, Germany.

Last edited:
Matsui said:
all peoples get melontinis. Some will buy them, some will have them bought FOR them. All, buyers and buyees MUST tip lavishly to avert mockery.

The recession will be prevented only by everyone staying home making and eating scotcharoos.

Scotcharoos are surprisingly tasty.

:hmm:

however, I will support the melontini bullet point. Maybe even italics.

except the BF gets none of course. if he brings the ECONOMY to it's knees BONO would want msmofo's friend to tell him to get on HIS knees :tsk:

he gets no scotcharoos either. fool.

FDR has to fight this group of guys: economy, employer, boyfriend.

He just can't handle that type of conspiracy. What THE hell would you do against those odds?

Or better yet, Chris Carter. He could teach this boyfriend and this employer a lesson or two. He could teach them economics while kicking their ass.

He's so fit!

Fuck yeah, man. Fuck yeah.

Look at that:

chris_carter.jpg

He just became a white man with white hair for show.

Just imaging him kicking the ass of the Heroes cast and crew makes me want to hug my television for hours on end.

Thank you, Chris Carter. Thank you.

Chris Carter / Ira Steven Behr in '08, man.

If Fred Dalton Thompson can do it, so can they.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom