Business Trips ... Are They Legit When There's Closing Involved ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

AGAIN with the contradictory posts.

while you support SAVING the economy, you think a WAREHOUSE guy should be DITCHED, what ABOUT encouraging the AE to PULL the warehouse guy up to her LEVEL instead of saying HE should be kicked to the KERB?

so really THIS is about potentially SAVING your own job if the economy FAILS and not helping out your fellow citizens :hmm:

Did I say he should be fired? No, I did not. I said he's a scumbag piece of shit going to Atlanta - IN THE FACE OF A LOOMING RECESSION, NO LESS! - to spend my hard earned dollars on whores and liquor and probably guns. Maybe drugs - I'm not sure how low this sicko really is. And the company he works for - LITTLE MISS COMPANY GIRL - is promoting this waste. Now I'm not sure how things in Canada are done, but down here in the US we ....:uhoh:....shut up. Don't twist my words. You're not making sense. And an AE at of an education dept can't just pull someone up to a higher level - he needs to want it - but all he wants, OBVIOUSLY, is cheap sex, guns and alcohol - and probably drugs - eight balls most likely. Maybe crack. And that shit that makes your teeth fal out - meth? Yeah. He probably works in a meth lab, not a warehouse. I'm going to be sick all over.

anitram said:
I have an actual quandary though. Somebody told me they'd call me tomorrow to hook up. Thing is, it's like still today and he hasn't called. And I'm just thinking, why would someone NOT call me on Saturday when they said Sunday? That doesn't make a LOT of sense to me. The only thing I can think of is that this whole thing was some kind of RUSE and that he's off having tapas with my Hispanic ex-friend. FUCK.

Give me some more basic details I can extrapolate. I'll post on this message board, I don't really care for the flighty attititudes of the posters there, but I think one or two people may understand.
I'm not sure why I'll do this, however, it will show up people who don't GIVE a shit about the financial WELL being of this country :hmm:

I'm getting GFY on my next number plate. I wonder if the RTA would twig that it's offensive though. They DID allow some dick to have SWARVE though, so they can't really complain.

Angela Harlem said:
I'm getting GFY on my next number plate. I wonder if the RTA would twig that it's offensive though. They DID allow some dick to have SWARVE though, so they can't really complain.

I'd pay someone to get "GFYNSW" on their plate....however, that could play poorly in Australia.

Damn.

snowbunny00774 said:

Give me some more basic details I can extrapolate. I'll post on this message board, I don't really care for the flighty attititudes of the posters there, but I think one or two people may understand.
I'm not sure why I'll do this, however, it will show up people who don't GIVE a shit about the financial WELL being of this country :hmm:

Well when I saw hm last he said "Sunday then?" But okay, the thing is, that day I'd actually plucked 3 stray eyebrow hairs that had started to come out after my threading LAST week and he totally didn't even notice. THREE hairs. You could see them right there !! And what with not calling me today, I just don't know...the evidence is adding up yeah ??

anitram said:

Well when I saw hm last he said "Sunday then?" But okay, the thing is, that day I'd actually plucked 3 stray eyebrow hairs that had started to come out after my threading LAST week and he totally didn't even notice. THREE hairs. You could see them right there !! And what with not calling me today, I just don't know...the evidence is adding up yeah ??

OH yes, it's QUITE clear to me that SOMETHING doesn't meet the eye. I'm not sure if it's the eye with the STRAY hairs or the OTHER one, but it definitely adds up to the FACT you coloured your HAIR too didn't you? :hmm:

men, fuck :tsk:

MsMofoGone said:
Where do I begin ?? :ohmy:

I have a friend who is in a rough situation right now. No ... it's not the girlfriend who dealt with her cheating husband. This other girlfriend ...

But...

MsMofoGone on 11-09-2007 said:
I mentioned to her that she should wait 15 minutes then get in her car and drive to his work in the early morning to see if he is indeed there. She's said he is the first one at his work, because he is the manager of a warehouse and has to open-up for the other 8 employees who work there.

:hmm:

unico said:
my bullshit meter just exploded.

:ohmy:

You better get a new one right away. You can't really do without a BS meter here.

this is all I have to offer

BSMeter.jpg

Last edited:
sweet jeezus. :lmao:

Aaaaand, let's get back on topic here people Geez, you should all be ashamed. :angry:

To answer the threads question, yes, business trips are legit if clothing is involved.
In fact, I'd be more concerned if clothing weren't involved. Particularily if it were hispanics without clothes.....nerver trust a naked hispanic in a bathroom at sundown in havana.
Of course, if you work for nudists, that's a whole other balll game.

Oh, shit...it says closing? My bad.

Free trip = airline mileage, right? That may count towards a free future trip. :hmm: I'm ashamed none of you mentioned this yet :tsk:

indra said:
NOTHING (the dreaded CLOT again :D ) is guaranteed in this life.
MsMofoGone said:
Actually nothing is guaranteed in life (except paying taxes and dying)

That might be my favorite part of this thread: When Indra says that nothing's guaranteed in life and MsMofoGone corrects indra by telling her that nothing is guaranteed in life.

Well done.

it did pfan :up:

and thank you coolian2 for bringing bono into the thread when we all failed up to this point to ask what bono would do in this situation :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom