Burpengary, Queensland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I needed a pair of sunglasses anyway, and Badger is moving to the other side of the states so he had to sell a couple of his pairs. :D

:crack: Except he screwed me over royally with the customs, and I've no clue why. He put the package as Merchandise rather than a gift, and the value being about 100 USD more than it truly is. Which means I had to pay tax for it at the door. 19 fucking percent. Cash. Such pleasant surprise!

Gift would've been free.

What..what's this I hear? Is it...4th of July? Why yes...yes it is. Which can only mean one thing...

...IT'S TIME TO FUCKING GET MY CHICAGO 1985 GIG ON.

Oh man, Ashley, I should join in the respectable listening! I DID, after all, have poutine for lunch.

Oh fuck, THAT sucks!

Yeah, and I paid too much postage costs in advance too, so I've emailed him hoping he's a civilised person and will pay it back. I don't even need all of the money, but paying 70 euros FOR NOTHING is quite a waste. :crack:

Anyway, how are you today?

:hyper: I NEED to focus damnit, I have laundry to fold, a u2 survey to translate, groceries to get and all I can think of is OMG U2 TOUR STARTS TONIGHT OMGOMGOMGOOMG:hyper:

Haha oh man this concert IS my life. that's all there is too it.

I hope that works out for you, GG, that's a lot of money for sunglasses.

I'll probably duck out of the thread eventually, wouldn't be fair to stop you all from talking about the tour, after all that time we spent talking about having mini setlist parties in here.

Don't feel bad Ashley. :hug: there's a whole subforum where we can talk about the tour, it's not too much to ask to shut up about it in here!!

Dang, another plane crash in the ocean today.

Don't feel bad Ashley. :hug: there's a whole subforum where we can talk about the tour, it's not too much to ask to shut up about it in here!!

Dang, another plane crash in the ocean today.

I honestly just don't want to hear anything til I've heard the bootleg, after that, I'm going to be just as spoiler crazed as I Was last week :lol:

A speshul song, Ashley. Speshul enough to get random synthiness.

I honestly just don't want to hear anything til I've heard the bootleg, after that, I'm going to be just as spoiler crazed as I Was last week :lol:

I wonder how long it'll take for the bootleg to appear online. :hmm: My bet is within a week!

I'm going nuts already. All the excitement and built up tension from the past four years are ready to explode! :hyper: I can't believe this is FINALLY happening!!

Oh damn. 11 more days to go!

I wonder how long it'll take for the bootleg to appear online. :hmm: My bet is within a week!

I'm going nuts already. All the excitement and built up tension from the past four years are ready to explode! :hyper: I can't believe this is FINALLY happening!!

Opening night will probably have a boot within hours, at least on the very next day. :drool:

We got some great stuff very fast at the start of Vertigo, and it should only be quicker this time around.

I've got to think for at LEAST this gig, it won't take longer than a day, but I could be wrong, i've never dealt with U2 bootlegs AS they went up before, but I know how quickly Springsteen ones show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom