Bucksnort, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, after taking a solid 6 months off of songwriting, it's starting to come back to me again. There's a good chance that by tomorrow I'll have written the music for three new songs in the span of a week. Feels good.

Nice one! It's always a good feeling to get back into something :up:

I'm not sure they're good or anything though. :wink: I haven't recorded them yet, and acoustic guitars do not tell the entire story. :sick:

Aww...U2 is going to be on Live Lounge very shortly after I go to bed. Probably best to avoid the madness anyway until the dust clears.

I'm not sure they're good or anything though. :wink: I haven't recorded them yet, and acoustic guitars do not tell the entire story. :sick:

Aww...U2 is going to be on Live Lounge very shortly after I go to bed. Probably best to avoid the madness anyway until the dust clears.

Heh, well hopefully they turn out well! Do you play in a band?

Yeah, I'm gonna go to bed soon and just check it out in the morning. :yawn:

Heh, well hopefully they turn out well! Do you play in a band?

Yeah, I'm gonna go to bed soon and just check it out in the morning. :yawn:

Yeah, I've been in the same band for a couple of years as guitarist and singer, we're just starting to book gigs now. Here's our myspace, for whenever you feel up to listening:

Disinfectant Trifecta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I stayed up for Winter last night. Turned out to be a mistake. The rip was awful.

That's where you're wrong.

p1050556.jpg

ETA: Fuck, he left!

God you have awesome hair.

Yeah, I've been in the same band for a couple of years as guitarist and singer, we're just starting to book gigs now. Here's our myspace, for whenever you feel up to listening:

Disinfectant Trifecta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

I stayed up for Winter last night. Turned out to be a mistake. The rip was awful.

Awesome, I'll go and have a listen :up:

Oh yeah, I just got the rip. I too would have been disappointed if I'd stayed up for it!

Awesome, I'll go and have a listen :up:

Oh oh, I'm enjoying this, Travis! I'm going to download your albums :up:

:hyper: :up: Now I'm glad I kept those 6 songs up. Another week, and it would have been 6 new songs that I was less confident about. :laugh:

Guys, U2 is supposedly going to cover Light My Fire, according to "sources". Personally, I want them to take another crack at Nights In White Satin. Or maybe Show Me The Way.

:hyper: :up: Now I'm glad I kept those 6 songs up. Another week, and it would have been 6 new songs that I was less confident about. :laugh:

Guys, U2 is supposedly going to cover Light My Fire, according to "sources". Personally, I want them to take another crack at Nights In White Satin. Or maybe Show Me The Way.

No Velvet Underground? Poserz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom