Brown Willy, Cornwall Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be so hot. I just decided to wear all the shirts I couldn't fit in my bag so that my pants would.

We bolted through it in 3 hours 39 minutes. Which I THOUGHT was the record but just discovered Kilbrittain was 3 hours 36 minutes. Damnit.

Well, guess we'll have to do something about that soon!

Actually Carlos, we only missed it by 3 minutes.

Unsurprisingly, you're wrong.

I don't even know how that could be possible unless the information given to us by Axver was wrong. According to him, we had 50 minutes to do 250 posts. We did 250 posts in about 35-40 minutes.

1st post @ 11:50, 1000th post at 3:29. That's 3 hours and 39 minutes. According to Ax, the previous record was 3 hours and 59 minutes. Just because no mods could close it and another post popped in over an hour later doesn't mean the thread wasn't done.

I don't even know how that could be possible unless the information given to us by Axver was wrong. According to him, we had 50 minutes to do 250 posts. We did 250 posts in about 35-40 minutes.

Oh fuck.

I thought Truth or Consequences was our new record. BUT IT MISSED OUT BY THREE MINUTES.

New rankings:

1. Kilbrittain, Ireland: 3 hours, 36 minutes
2. Truth or Consequences, New Mexico: 3 hours, 39 minutes
3. One Tree Hill, Auckland: 4 hours
4. Beer, Devon: 5 hours, 57 minutes
5. Brest Railway Museum, Belarus: 6 hours, 10 minutes
6. Why, Arizona: 6 hours, 27 minutes

So, you know, gfy.

Well that just pisses me off. I stayed up an hour later than I meant to for nothing.

The moral of the story: only postwhore when you wanna--don't let others talk you into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom