Britneys Wedding Frock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl said:
I feel sorry for the ex-Mrs Federline and his two kids.

He wasn't married to the mother of his two children - they were boyfriend and girlfriend who were apparently not even totally together when he and Britney hooked up.

U2girl said:

Did I say I think he's a pig? Or anything at all about Federline, for that matter?

i wasnt talking about you in this reply. :slant:
i think i did in a previous one, but the media are all over his other family, hence this....

:confused:

I'm all for casual weddings, funny themed weddings (like the two Simpsons fans who married dressed as Homer and Marge), and a bit of kitsch (I think tackiness can be great when used sparingly), but there's just something very disturbing about this wedding. :|

:reject:

sorry

I'm not sure what you mean "I think I did in a previous reply"? :confused:

Last edited:
I think this wedding is just very... "now" - as in they wanted it to be fun, silly, casual - without much tradition (which I can appreciate). The food on which they dined is very down home Southern, which is not surprising since Britney is from Louisiana. To each their own is what I say :shrug:

U2girl said:
:reject:

sorry

I'm not sure what you mean "I think I did in a previous reply"? :confused:

:hug: i think my brain died about half an hour ago. truly. in the reply i made before the one you thought i was being angry at you over, i was responding to you when i said maybe they weren't happy together. then i went off on a tangent at how he and brits are suddenly evil and the other woman is left holding the baby, as the proverb goes.

im sorry i hope it makes sense now. if it doesnt please ignore me.

meegannie said:
but there's just something very disturbing about this wedding.

i agree. and there's something very, very disturbing about a young, successful woman who has to buy her own engagement/wedding rings. i think this, more than any of the rest of it, freaks me out the most. the fact that she gives him a monthly allowance is just pathetic. but even more pathetic than that - he takes it!!

bonosgirl84 said:

i agree. and there's something very, very disturbing about a young, successful woman who has to buy her own engagement/wedding rings. i think this, more than any of the rest of it, freaks me out the most. the fact that she gives him a monthly allowance is just pathetic. but even more pathetic than that - he takes it!!

:up:

All of this is disturbing, along with the fact that he pimped out his 2 year old daughter on the cover of People magazine in the "happy little family" issue....yeesh.

"Very now" :down:

The only tradition she followed yet broke was that the bride wore white...

This was trailer-trash nonsense to the highest-inth...ala Tommy Lee and Pamela..another "hey look at me" moment for Britney...I give it 9 months...long enough to have her child and then its over!

Britney looked wasted in that photo that someone posted. But then again, I'd probably get wasted too if I were marrying that guy. He just seems like... well, a loser, to be frank. Here's hoping the pre-nup is airtight!!

Angela Harlem said:

:hug: i think my brain died about half an hour ago. truly. in the reply i made before the one you thought i was being angry at you over, i was responding to you when i said maybe they weren't happy together. then i went off on a tangent at how he and brits are suddenly evil and the other woman is left holding the baby, as the proverb goes.

im sorry i hope it makes sense now. if it doesnt please ignore me.

OK, all clear now. :)

:shrug: I dunno, it's just an awkward situation either way you look at it, everytime someone has kids from before the marriage.

easytiger said:

Apparently there is no prenup. :|

I guess her mom demanded a prenup. Apparently Lynn isn't real happy about this. Also, if there was no prenup it would cramp her mom's style. I mean, think about all the botox, face lifts, lipo, cars, houses, and other stuff she would miss out on. She is a total stage mom. She disgusts me.

Of course he is laughing.

That's what people do when they win the lottery.

Bono's American Wife said:
All of this is disturbing, along with the fact that he pimped out his 2 year old daughter on the cover of People magazine in the "happy little family" issue....yeesh.
:yes: i heard someone make a joke about them...i don't remember the exact words but the jist was calling them beverly hillbillies. :lmao:

in the pictures they took "with" (i use quotes because i'm not even sure if britney knew his daughter was there, since she never once looked at her) kevin's daughter, she acted like some little kid all hopped up on sugar watching teletubbies. she's always clapping her hands and screaming with laughter. if she wants to act like "not a girl, not yet a woman," or a newlywed, she needs to drop the whole acting like a five year old act. it generally doesn't go over well when your jeans barely cover your asscrack.

i'm surprised they did elope because since no one knew about the wedding too far in advance, her stage mom couldn't whore themselves out to the media. i read she wanted various television stations and magazines to pay for the ceremony, film it for a show, and pay for the honeymoon. i'm like, umm, your daughter is worth $500 million or something. don't you think she can pay for her own damn wedding? besides, the wedding itself was cheap and tacky enough without having the paparazzi all around.

I meant the whole thing was faked.

US WEEKLY uncovered 'documents' that show Britney Spears' nuptials to be a 'faux wedding.' PEOPLE mag wasted 7 figures for 'exclusive photos'... done to throw everyone off the case... Developing...
Who knew she was that clever...

She's having a laugh. If I had a hat on, I'd tip it to her. There are some judgemental pretentious f@ckers posting on these boards.

U2dork said:
*gasp*
Drudge is saying she faked it.

The sad thing is that Britney is denying this was a fake. I would have grasped the first opportunity to say it wasn't real, so I'd have at least a bit of dignity... (oh wait, this is Britney we're talking about, she has no dignity anymore).

:no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom