Breaky Bottom, East Sussex, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that third hand!

assversuperax.jpg

:lol:

I didn't think I'd be relieved to see this, but after what Kim's been posting, I am.

So, after this traumatising hour or two, shall we ... talk about NLOTH or something?

I'm proud; I've actually managed to avoid playing it into the ground today, after grossly overplaying it since it leaked.

So, after this traumatising hour or two, shall we ... talk about NLOTH or something?

I'm proud; I've actually managed to avoid playing it into the ground today, after grossly overplaying it since it leaked.
Anything is better than the last hour or two.

Okay, I'm in the middle of making my collage for the front of my new writing binder.

The next challenge is to glue a half-dried rose petal on. I dunno how this is gonna work out :uhoh:

Also, what colour should I write "I respect tuf bono." on it in?

Also, I nearly cut off Larry's foot earlier.

Good god, Axver. You're getting really close to 100,000.
I wonder if the clocks really will start spinning backwards.

So what are your favs?

The Cross / Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape is fucking sweet.

It fucking wins, that's for sure. Though admittedly, I have only heard it a few times. Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape is one of the most awesome things to ever grace my ears.

But the cover I had in mind was Cover Version V, Sign 'O' The Times.

If someone sees U-wen today, can you please ask him to reply my pm. Cause it's about what I'm eating for dinner tomorrow so I need his brilliant advice! :sad:

So what are your favs?

Fez, White As Snow, and Magnificent. Really, I wouldn't say I dislike any tracks. Boots is the weakest, but I still enjoy the "let me in the sound" part, and Comedy is completely redeemed by its quality final third.

You?

It fucking wins, that's for sure. Though admittedly, I have only heard it a few times. Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape is one of the most awesome things to ever grace my ears.

But the cover I had in mind was Cover Version V, Sign 'O' The Times.

Though the early version of YHD that The Cross is tacked onto is kind of odd, with the spoken part before YHD properly kicks in. Somebody needs to make a mix of The Cross with the version of YHD on Staircase Infinities.

I haven't listened to any of the Cover Versions.

:grumpy: I'm really nowhere safe anymore eh? EVERYWHERE people talk about the album. Dang.

People on a U2 forum talking about a new U2 album? Wow!

(Though you aren't totally alone here; Chass hasn't listened either. You peculiar people.)

Though the early version of YHD that The Cross is tacked onto is kind of odd, with the spoken part before YHD properly kicks in. Somebody needs to make a mix of The Cross with the version of YHD on Staircase Infinities.

I haven't listened to any of the Cover Versions.
Yeah, that is not the greatest thing ever, but for what it is, it's cool. I would so do that if I knew how. But, I am musically challenged. Heh.

That fails. Do you want to?

Nice picks guys. Glad to see Magnificent is in all your favs :drool: That has to be my favorite on the album. Gets me all sappy and emotional. Since I'm not a big fan of the super slower songs, I am also enjoying Breathe, UC and I really like Stand Up.. its funky and makes me want to rap dance or something lol. I also still reallly like Boots. Its a shame everyone pisses on it.

I'm one of the few people left on this planet that still prefers physical CDs.

Currently in my 3 disc changer: The Unforgettable Fire, Zooropa, and To Venus and Back by Tori Amos.

OK, this is starting to bug me. The very start of Crazy Tonight reminds me of something. I think on HTDAAB? I know one bit of Unknown Caller features a short guitar part like that Edge has loved using in Walk On/ES/Crumbs ...

That fails. Do you want to?

Yeah, I'd like to hear them. Just never gotten around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom