Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats and thats a good contest too.

but why the f' does an Albany radio station have tix??

wonder if Providence stations have them too??

There are actually a number of stations that are offering tickets I believe. Not even all New England as I think someone mentioned.

Thanks everyone!! I have no idea why Albany has tickets...but not complaining!! I know another station out of Vermont (WEQX) also has a contest going on.

Good luck to all~I can't describe the feeling when the phone rang~I sounded like a complete dork on the radio!

Its so worth sounding like a dork on the radio :lol: So while you're in the limo with a bunch of DJ's (why do they get tickets?) do they use their annoying fake radio voice the whole way to Boston? Bring your ipod lol

From 94HJY's website...

-------------------------------------
EVERY TIME YOU HEAR U2'S
"GET ON YOUR BOOTS"
BETWEEN 6AM AND 7PM
FROM TUESDAY UNTIL THURSDAY

BE THE 9TH CALLER TO 401-224-1994
AND WIN A PAIR OF TICKETS
TO THE SHOW!
-------------------------------

They stream the radio from their website, but I bet that it is just as delayed as the other stations' streams are.

I don't see the U2 raffle in the freeloader mall

oh i see it now.. does anyone know what the phrase was today?

yeah they just added it again coz it was closed last night and earlier this morning.
The phrases are:

7:20 we've got so much to give
10:20 don't play the fool

Thanks! Its great that we have all these chances to win, and its nice that a few lucky members here got to win. I'm jealous :hug:

I hope the staff aren't that stupid, but if they're playing Gillette in September maybe it's part of the package with LiveNation or something. Props to Bob Kraft and bummer for people going to The Wailers now on Wednesday night!

I so called it being there. Note that the radio always said "Boston Area"

Also, what's the number for the 1:40 question??

Mmm, Bullet, how I love thee.

Call 617.931.1007 with your answer to the forthcoming Q.

aghhhhhhh i can never go through!!! and I had the right answer!
I think I should just give up...
I'm so sad...

Ugh, all I get is busy on my office phone (almost instantaneous after hitting redial) and "We're sorry..." on my cell with Sprint. I wonder if I'd have better luck setting my phone to roam to Verizon. Maybe they have more trunks.

Thankfully there is nothing going at 2...I have a meeting to go to. I really hope my Radio Shack purchase pays off later!

Longtime member, and longtime lurker, just wanted express my frustration, I was caller 19/20 for wfnx on monday, and now caller 24/25 for zlx :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
:doh::doh::doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom