Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah right Punters Pub is the smallest shit hole bar in Boston. I should know, I spent far too many hours there when I was in college next door.

they admitted on the show they didnt really know. all 3 DJs have a different 'confirmed' location. they did it to get people to go to twitter

I really wish they didn't give that girl the tickets. They should have said you know what, you don't deserve them then go to the next caller. That girl really ticked me off.

Ok, truthfully folks, once the location is leaked closer to the date, some of you are going to see if you can meet the band before or after the session, right? Who's going to try? I don't even bother trying to talk to them anymore, but the chance at seeing Edge in the flesh a few feet in front of me makes me giddy!

doesnt sound like AAF is doing their announcing name at 9, 2, and 5 anymore (their website yesterday said Tues, Wed, Thurs). you can text at 5

so they are done, Mix is done, and FNX is done. much easier keeping up today...maybe get some work done??

I thought FNX said there were going to be more chances but that they weren't going to pinpoint times.

doesnt sound like AAF is doing their announcing name at 9, 2, and 5 anymore (their website yesterday said Tues, Wed, Thurs). you can text at 5

so they are done, Mix is done, and FNX is done. much easier keeping up today...maybe get some work done??

We still have BOS's secret song at noon.

ZLX at 10:40, BCN at 12:15

FNX did say there would be more but there has never been anything on their website about other chances, even yesterday it listed this AM as the last one.

I think they said that just to keep people listening, but I guess you never know.

Ok, truthfully folks, once the location is leaked closer to the date, some of you are going to see if you can meet the band before or after the session, right? Who's going to try? I don't even bother trying to talk to them anymore, but the chance at seeing Edge in the flesh a few feet in front of me makes me giddy!

I will try! But it's Bono that makes me giddy. ;)

From Mike FM:

To win tickets to this super exclusive show, listen this Thurs. March 5th during the 7AM, 8AM and 4PM hours for a U2 song in its entirety. When you hear it, be the 93rd caller to 866-931-MIKE (6453) and win a pair of tickets.

no more names on AAF (still have it on), just the text at 5 PM.

they (AAF) is saying its at a historic theatre. they got it from Friday morning review or something....

Mike FM 93rd caller is a good deal, more chance for us slow connectors.

From Mike FM:

To win tickets to this super exclusive show, listen this Thurs. March 5th during the 7AM, 8AM and 4PM hours for a U2 song in its entirety. When you hear it, be the 93rd caller to 866-931-MIKE (6453) and win a pair of tickets.

Thanks for posting this!

Quick question: my copy of NLOTH arrived yesterday via Amazon and the cover doesn't include the "=" on the horizon that I've seen in all the promos. Is something up?

Yup, that's what it refers to. He loved that pup!

Is that what the question is? I'm digging the obscurity of it!

Was the caller who said "cellophane wrapping the CD" reading this thread? He read the wrong post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom