Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have text messaged blocked because it annoys me, I'll be bugging some friends to help.

there are 3 chances each day. you ahve to submit your answers by 11:59 (I think, not 5--but it tells you on the page) of that day to get points. each 1 is 100 points. the questions are multiple choice.

sign in to freeloader page
earn points-->instant win.

these are the 3 answers for today (in order):

Bono and the boys in boston
sweetest thing
its a beautiful day

for the answers tomorrow, google:
fatwallet mix 98 point
will take you to a thread, go to the last page and people post when they are announced

I am pretty sure 98.5's contest is closed. Everything on their website says listen TUESDAY. If you go to the on-air contests page, u2 is no longer listed. the raffle page when you log into freeloaders, u2 gig is no longer an option for spending your points. So I would cross that off your list.

I'm aware there is a separate thread for this, but lost in the shuffle of a crazy day phoning radio stations - this album is pretty damn good.

When I heard it last week I liked 4 songs. I'm up to 6 or 7 now. I didn't get tickets, but I got Breathe. So there's that, anyway.

For those of us who don't get tickets (almost all of us :( ) U2-3D is back saturday nights at the New England Aquarium. Might help ease the pain. lol.

U23D

Whenever my mother gets upset about almost hitting a lottery number but being just one number short, I tell her that she shouldn't get upset about things like this. They're not in her control, it's random.

Regarding the secret show, I should start following my own advice. :lol:

For those of us who don't get tickets (almost all of us :( ) U2-3D is back saturday nights at the New England Aquarium. Might help ease the pain. lol.

U23D

Ya, I checked a few weeks ago after hearing that it might be rereleased, and I was going to the MOS with my best friend, who I've been influencing with U2 so I'm going to take him to that.
:hyper:

Touch will be a tough one to call out

Methinks that Touch will be last, making it process of elimination.

Too bad. They should have not posted the songs and started with Touch, would have been fun to see how many got it wrong, and might have given a die hard a shot as caller 38 or so.

Is anyone a little relieved when 5pm hits because it gives you a few hours of your life back?

And I didn't even think of FNX until I was on my way home from work today. D'OH!

Is anyone a little relieved when 5pm hits because it gives you a few hours of your life back?

And I didn't even think of FNX until I was on my way home from work today. D'OH!

Yes, on top of being horribly disappointed haha.

With the exception of WAAF (why couldn't they all be that simple?), I'm thinking of taking tomorrow off from listening/dialing. I have an awful cold and didn't do myself any favors acting like a maniac all day :lol:

Disappointed is an understatement. So, where are we on chances left?

WAAF - the text code at 5pm

WBCN - the song challenge 3 times a day for the next 2 days

WZLX - the question challenge 3 times a day for the next 2 days

WBOS - song of the day - does that go to Thursday?

WFNX - one more chance in the AM

An MIX seems to be over.....

Wednesday Contest Schedule

Here are the contests I know that are going on tomorrow:

7:15 WBCN - 104.1 - 2 second song quiz - 617-931-1041
8:50 WFNX 101.7 - Listen and call in - 617-595-9369
10:40 WZLX 100.7 - Trivia call in - 617-931-1007
12:15 WBCN 104.1 - 2 second song quiz - 617-931-1041
1:40 WZLX 100.7- Trivia call in - 617-931-1007
4:15 WBCN 104.1 - 2 second song quiz - 617-931-1041
4:40 WZLX - 100.7 - Trivia call in - 617-931-1007
5:00 WAAF - Watch mobile phone for text msg with secret word, then text it to this number: 97107

WBOS will list a secret song on its website in the morning. It will give you the time window when the song will be played.

Good luck!!

Here are the contests I know that are going on tomorrow:

7:15 WBCN - 104.1 - 2 second song quiz - 617-931-1041
8:50 WFNX 101.7 - Listen and call in - 617-595-9369
10:40 WZLX 100.7 - Trivia call in - 617-931-1007
12:15 WBCN 104.1 - 2 second song quiz - 617-931-1041
1:40 WZLX 100.7- Trivia call in - 617-931-1007
4:15 WBCN 104.1 - 2 second song quiz - 617-931-1041
4:40 WZLX - 100.7 - Trivia call in - 617-931-1007
5:00 WAAF - Watch mobile phone for text msg with secret word, then text it to this number: 97107

WBOS will list a secret song on its website in the morning. It will give you the time window when the song will be played.

Good luck!!

I'm so glad I'm amongst fellow U2 "nuts" as my family calls me. I have a similar cheat sheet I brought into work, along with a radio that I plugged in at my desk (highly unprofesional) and to tell you the truth, I didn't give a rat's a** what people thought of me all day. I agree that they are making the contests on bcn too easy but at least zlx is a little more challenging

When I was at Boston University, went to see Stones using commuter rail. I bet they will do it for U2 as well...

I went to BU too. I used to live and work behind the Paradise. Met my husband at the Kells down the street he worked across the street from the Paradise.

On BOS, the secret song today is Get On Your Boots and it will be played between 12:00 and 12:15.

Good luck today everyone!

Looks like another day of radio station Russian Roulette and "All circuits are busy".
At least I don't have to listen to Mix 98.5 today.

FNX winner doesnt know Bono's real or Unforgettable Fire was the 4th album or the fact that Slane castle is on the cover. or the hype or feedback is the original name.

Such crap!!!! NICOLE YOU SUCK!!

haha painful enough that carrie who's been a member for 8 years now felt compelled to use her 3rd post on it! :)

Do we really have to listen for the next time to win? Don't they know I have 3 other stations going...oh and a little thing called my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom