Boston, March 11...location/tickets? PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought I had gotten over this - not winning tix, but seeing them arrive on the news... DAMN! Out of curiosity does anyone know where they're staying? Ritz again or back to FS?

ugh I'm so mad, I was right there about 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours before they got there and there were only like 15 people there, but then I had to leave...I would have definitely been first row of that mob if I stayed! here are a few photos I took of the area, nothing too exciting haha. http://u2atsomerville.shutterfly.com/
I'm going to try to go back around 8 after my exam, since I'm only half a mile away! (at Tufts)

Can you record stuff that you have DVR'd or requested from On Demand? If so - I want to go to there.
My boxset just arrived, so I will be caressing that as I listen to the show.

Yes, you can. You need to hook up your DVR to a DVD-R player and TV. I am just playing the videos On Demand and syncing up my DVD-R player to record the videos in chronological order. It's fairly simple this way. Nice Liz Lemon quote!

Kristofor

I thought I had gotten over this - not winning tix, but seeing them arrive on the news... DAMN! Out of curiosity does anyone know where they're staying? Ritz again or back to FS?

I read somewhere (forget where) that it's the Ritz

Anybody listening to the BOS U2 A-Z broadcast? They're not playing EVERY song but are throwing some out there that I wouldn't expect; just heard Salome now Slow Dancing. :up:

What's worse is we will probably only have an hour of the show on the radio, with commercials. Hopefully goes better than last night in chicago

well I'm gonna head there and see what is going on...
i'm still debating over what I should do with my stupid movie tickets...
:-(

Anybody listening to the BOS U2 A-Z broadcast? They're not playing EVERY song but are throwing some out there that I wouldn't expect; just heard Salome now Slow Dancing. :up:

Can you post a link to the radio station? Those of us outside Boston might want to listen tonight (and now for that matter). :)

News just said they are doing a soundcheck and filming a music video ?

you can listen to the U2 A-Z stream at wbos.com the listen live link is over on the right

I think the main thing is what will we be logging in to a 9:00 eastern time when they'll be playing live.....................

I think they are streaming live video on U2.com.....can anybody confirm?

It says LIVE on U2.com.... Hopefully it's video/audio... not just audio... but no one to confirm it until 9...

why not let us know....damn they have the technology! I'm keeping my fingers and :ohmy: crossed!

You know what I came across today, my little metal U2.COM membership card from Propaganda. That was suppose to give us special dispensation. It's still in the plastic sleeve :sad:

so how many stations should i listen simultaneously? i mean they taking over the boston airwaves and everyone has some special. it´s hard to decide. but this could be my fav:
The Rock of Boston - U2 Three Nights Live

Holy crap!...they are playing the refugee!...One of my favorites.
I requested this for the lunchtime playlist once on WAAF when I was about 18! and they played it..Awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom