Boston, March 11...location/tickets? PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The non-existence of tickets confirms it - I won't be getting in. :(

My excitement for this event might have been tempered if the band had already scheduled a Pittsburgh gig and I was assured to see them for a certain date. But as it stands, I don't know when and if they will be in the Burgh on the 360 Tour.

Ooooh, a certain stalking someone just made a new posting on Craigslist:

I won an invite to the U2 show tonight last Thursday on WBCN with the name that U2 contest. They played a 2 second sample of a U2 song and you had to name it! I was lucky enough to be the 14th called and get the song right!

I am not looking for sex...someone to come and enjoy the night!

So here is the deal.....I am looking for a lady to join me at the show and then come out for drinks after, rumor is the Joshua Tree will be having the after party with "surprise" guests! So after an amazing once in a life time event come back to my place and see what could happen, PLEASE NOT THE COULD. Be open to anything please! This doesn't mean I'm 100% looking for ass....ust don't want things to be awkward because it's out first meeting! Just looking for a good night that you and I will not forget for a while. I am 29 live in Boston and work in the city, not looking to give out all my info on here! I'm 6'3" have brown hair and eyes and work out 4 times a week, so please be in decent shape! Any age as long as you are able to get into the after party at the Tree and you'll be considered! A head turning outfit would be nice on your part, so include that! So just let me know who you are and that you aren't some phycho! Photos will get the first response, be patient as I am currently at work! Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks again!

Some other dude is offering $45,000 for a single ticket.

we need an emoticon for somebody digging themselves a deeper and deeper hole. he can climb in it when he's done digging.

I dont know what sucks more, him winning or the chick winning that didnt know Bono's real 1st name

What do you think - should I throw some heels and a wig on and get this guy to take me? Even if it does mean being creeped out for a whole evening, would that be a good price to pay for seeing the band?

Ah, who am I kidding. I'm not a convincing woman.

What do you think - should I throw some heels and a wig on and get this guy to take me? Even if it does mean being creeped out for a whole evening, would that be a good price to pay for seeing the band?

Some days, neither am I! :laugh:

:lol: I don't know you but this would be funny as hell if someone would actually do this.

More Craigslist postings! We are now at the stage in the day where the movie tickets for the same theatre are being sold under the guise that they could get you into the U2 show.

2 tickets to Watchmen tonight 8:30 at Somerville Theatre U2

I have two tickets to tonights Watchmen movie at the somerville theatre where U2 is playing.
I have the printout confirmation for the tickets and have already been today by the Theatre that this movie is happening.
This will at least allow you to be as close as possible to the U2 showing, happening in the Theatre.
Maybe you could sneak in, maybe not, that's up to you.
Best off gets the tickets.
I'll be in Davis Sq. starting around 5.
so i'll take the best offer up until 4:30.

we need an emoticon for somebody digging themselves a deeper and deeper hole. he can climb in it when he's done digging.

sleept.gif

Meh.....close enough.

oh I should totally sell my friend and I super tickets to The Wrestler for 1000$!!!!! seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom