Boston, March 11...location/tickets? PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my. That was depressing. I like the guy that is pimping himself. Very nice. It makes me a little annoyed that these people won tickets - yet a bunch of us are listening to it on the radio. :angry:

i feel the same way! it is so unfair. I spent my week calling all the stations with the right answers and all and didn't win anything!
and now this guy is selling his guest ticket to a good-looking girl who would want to have a good time with him!!! it's disgusting!

i feel the same way! it is so unfair. I spent my week calling all the stations with the right answers and all and didn't win anything!
and now this guy is selling his guest ticket to a good-looking girl who would want to have a good time with him!!! it's disgusting!

Sex for U2 tickets. I might have whored myself out. :lol:

I'm kidding-I think. :shifty:

If only I were single!!! Just kidding....sort of....

On my lunch break, just saw a news story on TV. Reporters are strongly stressing that no tickets are for sale or will be made available, apart from the VIP/radio station giveaways.

i would not take the risks to buy them on craigslist either...
Really sketchy...

Does anyone know what's to happen to the people who have movie tickets at the Somerville Theater for tonight?

Good for you!
Haha! as much as I love U2, I am not ready to whore myself out either!

I like this bit 'A head turning outfit would be nice on your part, so include that!'. What does he want? Pasties and a thong? Ok, but I had a baby a few months ago...it would be head turning, but not in a good way....:sexywink:

I like this bit 'A head turning outfit would be nice on your part, so include that!'. What does he want? Pasties and a thong? Ok, but I had a baby a few months ago...it would be head turning, but not in a good way....:sexywink:

"So after an amazing once in a life time event come back to my place and see what could happen. Be open to anything please!"

:sick:

Two pubs maybe (Burren & Sligo), but plenty more places to find a pint - Mike's Restaurant, Redbones, Orleans, the VFW...the Square is going to be crazy tonight.

The Joshua Tree, Johnny D's, Diva Lounge... Plenty of places to get a drink.

If you don't mind walking a few extra blocks for a beer don't forget P J Ryan's, It has Irish connections as well. In fact Orleans, The Burren and Sligo all have such connections if you fancy that a factor.

Ah, as bummed (pardon the pun) as I am for not getting tickets, I am happy to have you fine folks to commiserate with.

The guy offering his ass would most definitely have a "head turning outfit".

:heart: :flirt: :hyper:

He knows how to accessorize too:

index_template_2_i00004a.jpg

so I am going to ask again in case someone has an idea. What do you think they will do with the people who have movie tickets at the Theater tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom