Boston IV Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto found the link to the whole thing, scroll up a bit. It's awesome like an awesome thing.

UltraVioletMofo said:

Hey didnt that kid die recently?

I had heard about that, I think it was suicide

same thing happened to the Main Fat Kid from Heavyweights?

what's happening to our child stars? :sad:

I'm watching Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (but listening to the stream) and how Sean Astin didn't go home with an Oscar I'll never understand! :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're welcome :hug:

hmmm, my geometry teacher was a total bitch who acted all indignant whenever anyone asked a question. like, god forbid we wouldn't get it the first time. oh, and then she grouped us according to averages, so us stupid folk sat together, while the geniuses sat together. the theory was we could do groupwork and improve our scores. if none of us were getting the stuff, how does that help? :der:

my gpa fell too because of that damn class :down:

what is it about geometry teachers? :scream:

My geometry teacher sucked too.

Did anyone here ever have a geometry teacher that they liked? :hmm:

corianderstem said:
A man once asked Chuck Norris if his real name is "Charles". Chuck Norris did not respond, he simply stared at him until he exploded.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

[:lol:]

KhanadaRhodes said:

It's kind of obscure, but I've had a few people ask me if it was from the song.

I did have someone from LiveJournal post a comment in some community asking if I was Cori Anderson from such-and-such high school in Minnesota.

I was not. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

hmmm, my geometry teacher was a total bitch who acted all indignant whenever anyone asked a question. like, god forbid we wouldn't get it the first time. oh, and then she grouped us according to averages, so us stupid folk sat together, while the geniuses sat together. the theory was we could do groupwork and improve our scores. if none of us were getting the stuff, how does that help? :der:

my gpa fell too because of that damn class :down:

what is it about geometry teachers? :scream:

every Math teacher I have had is either not qualified to teach, a lazy slob, or an indignant bitch like you've said

I feel like Harry Potter in his Defense Against the Dark Arts classes

"Chuck Norris is God's apology for the Holocaust."

LemonMacPhisto said:

My math teacher is a fat and lazy slob, who thinks it's funny to make fun of me when I ask a question

yep, I'm an A student who barely has a B now, it pisses me off

hmmm, arts and sciences eh...:drool:

:yikes:
That actually sounds like most of the teachers they've had us observing this semester. That's not very motivating, I have to say.

As for the integrals... I was really good at memorizing the formulas and procedures for them. It's been a while since my last calculus class. There's, what, U-substitution, product rule, chain rule and all that, right? Or is that derivatives... :uhoh:

OH LOOK! There's a U2 show on the stream! :happy:

kellyahern said:

I had my geometry teacher for 3/4 math classes in highschool. She was awesome, got A's in all of them, she made it so easy. The trig class i took with her, i got like a 105% as my final grade. :nerd:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Dirty Water (Snippet) {I think}
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Promised Land (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Jingle Bells (Snippet) (Change of BD lyrics - I think)
7. Original of The Species / Norwegian Wood (Snippet)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else

Sean Astin came by my workplace promoting his book last year or so ... he was kind of arrogant. Or something. He rubbed me the wrong way, but he was very good in the LOTR flicks.

angelordevil said:

:madwife: :mad: :mad:

actually, it's kind of a unique rendition with that accent...:flirt:

*regains senses*

:mad:

:lol: :sexywink:

I can pull off an almost half-decent Newfie accent when I sing. Any other time, it's abysmal!

U2dork said:

:yikes:
That actually sounds like most of the teachers they've had us observing this semester. That's not very motivating, I have to say.

As for the integrals... I was really good at memorizing the formulas and procedures for them. It's been a while since my last calculus class. There's, what, U-substitution, product rule, chain rule and all that, right? Or is that derivatives... :uhoh:

OH LOOK! There's a U2 show on the stream! :happy:

I really hope you break that mold of Fat Lazy Indigant Geometry Teachers :rockon:

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

GibsonGirl said:

Too late. :wink:

You say it's snowing? Not here. :sad: (I'm not in town right now.)

*returns from eating apple and reads older posts*

Yes, it's slippery and wintery out....nice in a way...Christmas-like :angel:

KhanadaRhodes said:

hmmm, my geometry teacher was a total bitch who acted all indignant whenever anyone asked a question. like, god forbid we wouldn't get it the first time.

Sounds like my physics teacher. man is my teacher awful. I'm a 4.0 student (or WAS) but I had a C in Physics during midterm...

my pre-cal teacher, though not the best, is at least a U2 fan

i like u2

kellyahern said:

probably the people who made an a in that class :mad: :mad:

corianderstem said:
It's kind of obscure, but I've had a few people ask me if it was from the song.
do you like to cook? :hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:
every Math teacher I have had is either not qualified to teach, a lazy slob, or an indignant bitch like you've said
:yes: although my math teacher freshman year of high school was super nice. come to think of it, my math professors in college were kinda eh. one had no personality, the other was asian and i couldn't understand her and she'd do problems on the board and get them wrong all the time :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom