Boston #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope there's no encore and they just go into Streets. BD w/ Mother and Child Reunion snippet > Streets would actually be cool.

Close the show with 40.

I'm hoping that one day Adam just says "f*ck it, I'm playing New Year's Day" and plays the baseline to NYD instead. But alas, this will never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Larry could play the drums 'accidentally' and just keep going

2 or 3 more songs? Hmmm. I'd love 3 for the wild card element.

1:47 of Streets intro with no Bono talking? Dream out loud..

Sorry am I not entitled to think that? I think it worked better than ebw-bullet?, oh wait sorry forgot need something negative to say to be allowed an opinion erm, na not got one. Sorry.

Chill bud, you're about as optimistic as it gets. Just making a little joke.

I'm hoping that one day Adam just says "f*ck it, I'm playing New Year's Day" and plays the baseline to NYD instead. But alas, this will never happen.

I would be jumping outta my chair with joy if/when he did that. And cursing that AGAIN, I dont see it live. 6 shows, 3 tours, and no NYD for me personally yet. It's about to be my white elephant seeing as how they've DONE everything else!!

To all the people who want Bono to stop talking before Streets: I get it. You just want a bunch of African babies to die.

YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE PEOPLE.

:tsk:

When was the last time they didn't have an encore? Or have they always had one?

There was one of the early Vertigo shows that didn't really have an encore, but more like two 12-song sets with an intermission in between. They only did that once, and it obviously didn't take.

On the Slane DVD Bono says "Let's just skip the part where we leave the stage and you scream for more... let's just stay onstage and finish they show." But that was for the 2nd encore I believe.

I haven't noticed 550+ on a periscope before / for a while

Back
Top Bottom