Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

:up: Thanks for the analysis.

My next list (ahem...other next list :wink:) will basically just be all about rocking the fuck out. It's the complete opposite of this one in every conceivable way. I'm just trying to think of a way to balance it out so it's not the aural equivalent of a pelvic thrust for two hours straight.

And I'm going the complete opposite route next time around. Funny how that works.

the tourist said:

Ahh I see. I'd be interested in knowing what you'll think of mine.

I'm looking forward to it. A great mix of songs I'm familiar with and shit I've never even heard of before. :up:

Axver said:

The hell is Old Gregg?

And I got six hours of sleep last night. I've been fucked over all day. I don't know how I'm still functioning/why I'm going to U2 2D.

You wouldn't find it remotely funny, it's an episode of some strange TV show.

Axver said:

The hell is Old Gregg?

And I got six hours of sleep last night. I've been fucked over all day. I don't know how I'm still functioning/why I'm going to U2 2D.

It's from a UK series called The Mighty Boosh about a man's encounter with a feared sea creature.

There's a thread in LS about it.

the tourist said:

I've always loved introducing new music to people. :up:

Me too.

I do that for some of my friends, then when I come on here and make a list, I forget about how many people have already heard it. A lot.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Me too.

I do that for some of my friends, then when I come on here and make a list, I forget about how many people have already heard it. A lot.

I'm surprised in what a lot of people haven't heard off my list. Like Starflyer 59, for instance. They've released 10 albums since '93.

the tourist said:

I'm surprised in what a lot of people haven't heard off my list. Like Starflyer 59, for instance. They've released 10 albums since '93.

Who?

And Porcupine Tree release something just about every second bloody day and you still see me needing to convert people.

Axver said:

Who?

And Porcupine Tree release something just about every second bloody day and you still see me needing to convert people.

True.... Starflyer 59 is very similar to PT. Jason Martin self-produces everything and is the only member of the band to last the whole process (on some of the stuff it's been just him recording everything). His music spans soooo much territory from pop to rock to My Bloody Valentine/Ride to 60s pop to new wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom