Bono's shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most people are towering over Bono. Sometimes I feel really sorry for him. It has to suck big time having everyone talking down to you as if you were a kid.

But he is a little kid isn't he? :p
:wink: I'd tower over him alright!

:drool: Creepers look awesome as shoes, but I won't be able to wear then since I'm already 5'8"/5'9"

BonoFox1 said:

01sadxr0.jpg

The shoes I want look "exactly" like Larrys :drool:

WOW that's them alright! You two have great taste! lol who knows, maybe bono will wear a pair like mine next time? :heart:

hey gang- heres 2 pairs of my shoes-start of the tour -lol and about1 month ago..in terms of the height thing i stood next to B and we are the exact same height in creepers..lol -love that fact, i ma short lil bastard!!
IMG_1651.jpg
IMG_1643.jpg
IMG_1642.jpg

last unicorn said:
Most people are towering over Bono. Sometimes I feel really sorry for him. It has to suck big time having everyone talking down to you as if you were a kid.

I wouldn't tower over him, he'd tower over me! :reject:

I'd be looking up at him adoringly :drool:

im 5'5"--with creepers-5'7" ;)
just took some red spray paint and went to town-
i wore those shoes alot was really dissapointed that they broke the way they did-they were a decent amount of money to only get almost a year out of them. my new pair i had souls put on-so now im 5'7.5"--lol!

:lol: well i do have problems with my knees..but i enjoy being tall hehehe i do occasionally wear heels tho...but creepers..nah they wont do..people would look at me and think..height complex? but shes fucking tall! :lmao: :huh:

my mum wanted a pair of creepers too.
so she got a pair off ebay.

she asked if i wanted some, i was like :der:

Back
Top Bottom